Hello Friends <3 (My Introduction)

TogatheGangster

Hi everyone i'm TogatheGangster aka Noah!

I'm a 20 year old college student from California who adores all things geeky! I like anime, trading card games, cartoons, fanfiction, etc. I've been trying to make new friends who i can express my nerdy side around more and really just get out of my shell. 

My favorite animes are; My hero Academia, Watamote, Made in Abyss, and Another. If a piece of fiction has really good world building i'm already sold on it. I also really love creepy/quirky anime girls (hence some of my favorite animes lol) and shy/easily flustered anime boys. 

Besides all that I enjoy listening to music, reading, playing video games, and just talking with people. 

I hope to make some friends and just have an all around pretty good time on this forum. :D

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TogatheGangster said:

Hi everyone i'm TogatheGangster aka Noah!

I'm a 20 year old college student from California who adores all things geeky! I like anime, trading card games, cartoons, fanfiction, etc. I've been trying to make new friends who i can express my nerdy side around more and really just get out of my shell. 

My favorite animes are; My hero Academia, Watamote, Made in Abyss, and Another. If a piece of fiction has really good world building i'm already sold on it. I also really love creepy/quirky anime girls (hence some of my favorite animes lol) and shy/easily flustered anime boys. 

Besides all that I enjoy listening to music, reading, playing video games, and just talking with people. 

I hope to make some friends and just have an all around pretty good time on this forum. :D

ah, a gangster has finally showed up to AF, it's only a matter of time until the yakuza arrive..!

jokes aside (i was 30% serious there >.>...), welcome to AF-forums~!, see'ing as you like trading card games, i have this wierd, gut feeling you enjoy gacha games too ?! if so, what are you're top 2 most favorite gacha games of all time ?! (or games, if my gut feeling is wrong >.<)

i've watched "another", and it was a pretty fun show, the gore's were fun to see, but i was just after being scared at that time, (it didn't scare me though, sadly, just sadface.png), and have not seen the other three shows you have stated, but im sure majority of AF has (i-i dont watch as much anime as i used too, due to college reasons ;_:)

what types of music do you enjoy ? it may correlate with my fine exquisite taste~! ^_^

and lastly, Welcome To AF! 

Hi Noah  welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. It is a wonderful place to make friends thats forsure. Geeky is the best I am the same way, and not just with anime, but with sc-fi, fantasy, comics, and more.

If you have any questions, or just want someone to talk to feel free I don't bite. ^^

• Like 1

17 hours ago, XII360 said:

ah, a gangster has finally showed up to AF, it's only a matter of time until the yakuza arrive..!

jokes aside (i was 30% serious there >.>...), welcome to AF-forums~!, see'ing as you like trading card games, i have this wierd, gut feeling you enjoy gacha games too ?! if so, what are you're top 2 most favorite gacha games of all time ?! (or games, if my gut feeling is wrong >.<)

i've watched "another", and it was a pretty fun show, the gore's were fun to see, but i was just after being scared at that time, (it didn't scare me though, sadly, just sadface.png), and have not seen the other three shows you have stated, but im sure majority of AF has (i-i dont watch as much anime as i used too, due to college reasons ;_:)

what types of music do you enjoy ? it may correlate with my fine exquisite taste~! ^_^

and lastly, Welcome To AF! 

Thank you <3!!! and don't worry i've got no plans to take over the forums with the yakuza 😛

Im mostly into Magic the gathering but I haved play King's raid and Fire emblem heroes a bit and those we're really fun! And I really like indie music or PopRock bands like Panic at the disco and fall out boys. Its a bummer college has got you so busy, I feel that though its hard to keep up with much anime when you've got so much work on your plate. What types of games do you like playing? and What type of music do you like?

16 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hi Noah  welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. It is a wonderful place to make friends thats forsure. Geeky is the best I am the same way, and not just with anime, but with sc-fi, fantasy, comics, and more.

If you have any questions, or just want someone to talk to feel free I don't bite. ^^

Thank you for the warm welcome!~

Yeah i agree #geeks4lyfe :P. What are some of your fav animes and fantasy stories? 

12 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums, Toga. 

Thank you for the welcome, I hope we can be friends!

8 hours ago, TogatheGangster said:

Thank you <3!!! and don't worry i've got no plans to take over the forums with the yakuza 😛

Im mostly into Magic the gathering but I haved play King's raid and Fire emblem heroes a bit and those we're really fun! And I really like indie music or PopRock bands like Panic at the disco and fall out boys. Its a bummer college has got you so busy, I feel that though its hard to keep up with much anime when you've got so much work on your plate. What types of games do you like playing? and What type of music do you like?

#collegelife amirite ?

but yea, my type of genre on games are usually RPG-anime-styled, shooting games, sometimes strategy, but most of the time RPG, (e.g. for mobile games, FEH, FGO, alchemist code,

for Pc games. Vampyr, Mana khemia, Atelier series, dark souls, et, al,)

as for music, the music i tend to enjoy are Jpop-songs, and old-old songs (i.e linkin park, yea i know, im an old boi~!) i dont listen to english song's as much, which...i dont know why to be honest >.>, i just never found it to be as attractive as Jpop's ? that or im a massive weeb, probably that

...ill be watching you're every step...>.>...except the bathroom, lewd in there

Edited by XII360