~ Cat girl, fox girl, or dog girl ? which would you rather have? ~

XII360

Which familiar is best familiar ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. which of the three familiars would pick to stay with you ?

• Cat girl, as they are quiet,and i loveeeeee cats~!
    • Fox girl, as their beauty is unique, and are wise !
    • dog girl, as they are loyal, and caring, unlike those two !
    • Ill Murder OP for making this impossible-to-choose-thread and take them all with me !

77.png.6c9ec857786bc64d14657241ccbc3ece.png66.jpg.2e23c984b3fd38741d34c8509e5a4469.jpg55.jpg.e542894881dd26fe9450251682ae6b02.jpg

woof~, so the above images are wanted individuals

take two

woof~, so i ask the question~ which familiar would you rather have, and would rather take care of, spend time with, and have an overall enjoying/fun time with, if you could pick one of the three types of animal's ? (that being a cat girl, a fox girl, and a dog girl [based on image order])

personally, im more of a dog lover, but i like all animals overall, buttttt, since the question isn't "which pet would i take care of" ill go for fox-girl, as i enjoy their slyness, and are just overall 10/10 for my loveliness,

i didn't pick a cat girl as, well, they are not bad, but comparing them to a fox, which is just almost perfect to me, is well, yknow >.>

as for not picking a dog girl, i feel i'd have a more fun time with a fox girl's charm love appreciation, than a dog girls, though since it is a dog girl, their ability of being loyal to their loved one should be hella max'ed, thus making them 100% cuter than the rest, but im still sticking with fox girl, whom im to spend time with

and also, fox-girls are more fun to lewd at

but what about you ?!, which of the three would you pick ?!, and why would you pick that familiar, rather than the other two ? lets have a "DISH"-cussion~!

...did i use that pun before ?, i-i forgot >_>...im not sorry tho' <.>

note; this is based on familiar-type not pet-type, incase you guy's might confuse it as, taking care of a pet >.< (so over all, a fantasy.... its fanta-"SEA"...still not sorry~!)

edit: had to make image smaller, couse it looked wrong smh, also added poll, that i forgot to add >.>

Edited by XII360
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• XII360 changed the title to ~ Cat girl, fox girl, or dog girl ? which would you rather have? ~

This is officially the most stressful thread on AF.

CAN'T choose.

If I chose, I'd hurt some of my waifu's feelings and we can't have that. Shame on you for trying to make me choose. xP

• Funny 2

Just now, Ryuji said:

This is officially the most stressful thread on AF.

CAN'T choose.

If I chose, I'd hurt some of my waifu's feelings and we can't have that. Shame on you for trying to make me choose. xP

you have to choose anon~! ryu~!, the waifu's are pressuring you to marry only one of them~! 

here ill add a <ill murder OP for making this thread> on poll 

9 minutes ago, XII360 said:

you have to choose anon~! ryu~!, the waifu's are pressuring you to marry only one of them~! 

I'll have you know I chose the harem route xD

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Ryuji said:

This is officially the most stressful thread on AF

:D
I'd like to withhold judgment until/unless I get hit by lightning and get sent to another world with my smartphone.  Then I can pick "all of them". 

That said, I picked "fox".  If it can be only one these there really isn't any other choice.  I mean... Chizuru Minamoto, Tenko Kuugen, not to mention all the girls at Konohana-tei.  I rest my case.

Of course, the only real choice in furdom is "wolf", as in Holo from Spice and Wolf.

1 hour ago, Roxeg said:

Like others are suggesting, it's a really tough question. I'll take a mix of the three of them. But isn't a normal girl an option? (´﹃`)

i-i mean, unless that normal girl can be a familiar of some sorts, i-i dont think it can be applied

#pleasedontkillme though >.<

56 minutes ago, Decimo said:

Kitsune yo

read this, instantly hear tamamo's voice, 

this is bad for my mentality bar, but good for my hp bar 

• Silly 1
  • Funny 1

The fox girl imo is the best, she would be very fun to hang out with and being wise means we would get along a lot better than the others, also her tail is a lot more fluffy and would be fun to pet. :D My second pic would be that cat-girl, she is super Kawaii and looks kinda Tsundere-ey, so yea, +Cat girls are just always better than dog-girls imo. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was very tempted to pick a Cat Girl as a cat in heat... Well, I think we understand but Fox Girls have always had a special place in my heart. I understand the Anime equivalent of Fox Girl is in the form of Kitsunes, creatures who take the form of beautiful young women trying to lure men to bed with them to suck their victim's soul from them by the way of sex. For me it would be hard to resist such temptation, I'm still unsure as to what I'd do in such a situation but I have a strange feeling I'd end up going with the Kitsune!

• Like 1

Just now, Armada said:

creatures who take the form of beautiful young women trying to lure men to bed with them to suck their victim's soul from them by the way of sex. 

i-i think you're mistaking a succubus from kitsune, sure there are some kitsune that may be like that, but im pretty sure 90% of kitsune's dont take the form of "qt" to lure men in bed and use a skill called <soul succ>

i think that's the succubus'es job >.>

22 hours ago, XII360 said:

i-i think you're mistaking a succubus from kitsune, sure there are some kitsune that may be like that, but im pretty sure 90% of kitsune's dont take the form of "qt" to lure men in bed and use a skill called <soul succ>

i think that's the succubus'es job >.>

Succubuses now they're a whole other story! As for the Kitsune Soul sucking part, yes I believe you're right they don't take souls.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We all know nekos are feisty and adorable and I like to consider myself a nekomimi. But, when I read this question. Holo the wise wolf came to my mind and oh my geebus, I loved that show! So, today doggies get my vote. ❤

P.s...I voted for fox...Lol. Whoops.

Edited by Persona
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...