Kirry back in the house

Frost

Just now, ArchieKun said:

Hello, and welcome back to AF. Hope you continue to enjoy your stay here, and see you around.

Thank you~! It seems like there are a lot of new and old faces. This is always good to see ☺️

20 minutes ago, Frost said:

Wow, it's been a long time since I have popped back on here~ No one probably remembers me, but it's Kirry.

Things are a lot different~ O: What's up, peeps?

ah~ its kirry~ his back~ its me~! dont you remember ?!, we used to hang out in the xxxx and xxxx and also that one time during xxxxx

kidding's aside, welcome back xD, i saw some of you're old posts (one including the AF-communitee flirting with optic-senpai coughcough) and it sure looked fun, im expecting many more messed up  fun idea's coming from a mastermind such as thyself~!

Edited by XII360

Just now, XII360 said:

ah~ its kirry~ his back~ its me~! dont you remember ?!, we used to hang out in the xxxx and xxxx and also that one time during xxxxx

kidding's aside, welcome back xD, i saw some of you're old posts (one including the AF-communitee flirting with optic-senpai coughcough) and it sure looked fun, im expecting many more of messed up  fun idea's coming from a mastermind such as thyself~!

I do not remember, but let's create some memories *reaches out dramatically*

Haha, much simpler times.. Things are much different now. I'm still readjusting. But it seems if anything has remained true, it's that AF is still a friendly place as always. <3

Thank you for the warm welcome.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

15 hours ago, Frost said:

Wow, it's been a long time since I have popped back on here~ No one probably remembers me, but it's Kirry.

Things are a lot different~ O: What's up, peeps?

Welcome back, veteran.