Favorite Drinks, foods, and snacks.

Geano

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I love food pretty much period, which is why I carry some extra weight around on the belly. So, gonna be kind over the top list I think.

Snacks: Cucumber slices, tomato slices, carrot sticks, raw broccoli on a snack tray with some ranch dressing and some cheese. Fruits are red grapes, pears, fresh pineapple, and sliced peaches in juice.

American foods: Burgers from Smash Burger, Subway sandwiches as wraps, Philly Cheesesteak subs,  Wings (typically original, teriyaki, sweet[honey] BBQ, or fried chicken style), and Italian subs from Cheba Hut.

Mexican: Fajitas, Carne Asada, Fideo, tacos of all kinds, tostadas, tamales, and enchiladas.

Chinese: Lo Mein, Curry Chicken, Egg Rolls, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and Moo Shu Pork and chicken.

Mongolian grill and stir frys

Japanese: Gyoza, authentic Ramen, Udon, and Miso soup. And Hibachi style foods. I really can't eat sushi, physically ill every time. Wanna try SOOO much more foods.

Italian: Pastas(typically alfredo and spaghetti), all types of Pizza, Chicken Primavera, Lasagna, ans italian breadsticks.

Open to trying pretty much anything once. Don't do well with much seafood aside from fish like Tilapia, tuna, Salmon, and fish sticks. And I like shrimp when it's well prepared.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh gosh love allot haha food is gloriously delicious if made right. 

Drinks: Moutain dew, sometimes teas and coffee, sprite on a cold day and sometimes Gatorade as well. 

Food: Gotta love comfort and soul food of course, but also enjoy sushi, steak, pasta, certain types of rice, sometimes sandwiches and chips or Chinese takeout from time to time, pizza is another good one. So many haha. 

Snacks: Chips of course, crackers of different brands here and there, chocolate, um personally love a good sweet and salty spicy mix within snacks. 

In general I suppose it all truthfully depends on my mood on eating food haha. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sassy said:

Oh gosh love allot haha food is gloriously delicious if made right. 

Drinks: Moutain dew, sometimes teas and coffee, sprite on a cold day and sometimes Gatorade as well. 

Food: Gotta love comfort and soul food of course, but also enjoy sushi, steak, pasta, certain types of rice, sometimes sandwiches and chips or Chinese takeout from time to time, pizza is another good one. So many haha. 

Snacks: Chips of course, crackers of different brands here and there, chocolate, um personally love a good sweet and salty spicy mix within snacks. 

In general I suppose it all truthfully depends on my mood on eating food haha. 

I agree fully on the mood part of this. Food in particular is such a mood based thing that it is crazy. Drinks on the other hand are a grab and go anytime for me. :)

50 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I agree fully on the mood part of this. Food in particular is such a mood based thing that it is crazy. Drinks on the other hand are a grab and go anytime for me. :)

That's definitely true didn't think about it on the grab and go haha lol 

• 3 weeks later...

For drinks its water,milk chocolate,coke float  juice like mango and pineapple,food i like cheeseburger ,pizza,pasta,filipino dishes,a few of chinese dish ,gyoza for snacks its ice cream,pocky,fries and chips

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

For drinks its water,milk chocolate,coke float  juice like mango and pineapple,food i like cheeseburger ,pizza,pasta,filipino dishes,a few of chinese dish ,gyoza for snacks its ice cream,pocky,fries and chips

I love juice especially pin able juice, and orange juice. Both of those are amazing. I am more of a pie person than a cake person though. I used to make my parents get me pie on my bday instead growing up.

14 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I love juice especially pin able juice, and orange juice. Both of those are amazing. I am more of a pie person than a cake person though. I used to make my parents get me pie on my bday instead growing up.

I like a few pie myself which might not be known like egg pie,peach mango pie

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

I like a few pie myself which might not be known like egg pie,peach mango pie

I have hhad fruit pies of many forms including peach imago, but egg pie os something new sounds amazing though how do you make it?

21 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I have hhad fruit pies of many forms including peach imago, but egg pie os something new sounds amazing though how do you make it?

I never can bake one mostly our bakeshop/bakery here sells it either per slice or a whole thing its even sweet 

eggpie.jpg.cf.jpg

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

I never can bake one mostly our bakeshop/bakery here sells it either per slice or a whole thing its even sweet 

eggpie.jpg.cf.jpg

So its kinda like a egg bake sorta thing. Whats taking the place of the icing then?

1 minute ago, Kaga Koko said:

It mostly has evaporated milk and lots of egg

That sound strangely healthy, and honestly really really good. I kinda want to try it now not even kidding. I do see how it would be fairly hard to make sense working with eggs is far more of a art then it first appears.

6 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

That sound strangely healthy, and honestly really really good. I kinda want to try it now not even kidding. I do see how it would be fairly hard to make sense working with eggs is far more of a art then it first appears.

Its one of my fav pies even if its pricey at my country

8 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Its one of my fav pies even if its pricey at my country

Even if it was from freaken mars I would try it I love eggs of most styles except deviled and soft boiled, or over easy. Those are just to runny and deviled are to crunchy. Though over hard scrambled, or hard boiled I'll take any day. Eggs themselves make for great snacks too.

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Even if it was from freaken mars I would try it I love eggs of most styles except deviled and soft boiled, or over easy. Those are just to runny and deviled are to crunchy. Though over hard scrambled, or hard boiled I'll take any day. Eggs themselves make for great snacks too.

Fried eggs and hard boiled are my choices not much for scramble one 

Fried eggs and hard boiled are my choices not much for scramble one 

I have mostly moved away from the fried foods at least deep fried foods anyway. They just are not as good to me I guess. Honestly one thing I do like, and had yesterday is steamed veggies with seasonings oh man do I love my spices. What about you?

I have mostly moved away from the fried foods at least deep fried foods anyway. They just are not as good to me I guess. Honestly one thing I do like, and had yesterday is steamed veggies with seasonings oh man do I love my spices. What about you?

I like peppers alot even in pizza😂 ends up getting hungry.

I like peppers alot even in pizza😂 ends up getting hungry.

I like buying ground peepers such as black, chili powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, and cyane powder. I put that on damn near every thing these days. All of those are medical and have been shown to promote weight loss as well as many other health benefits. Not to mention they are hella tasty.

I like buying ground peepers such as black, chili powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, and cyane powder. I put that on damn near every thing these days. All of those are medical and have been shown to promote weight loss as well as many other health benefits. Not to mention they are hella tasty.

Garlic my all time fav in my country we have some stuff like fish sauce,shrimp paste and for cooking we mostly use soy sauce and vinegar 

Garlic my all time fav in my country we have some stuff like fish sauce,shrimp paste and for cooking we mostly use soy sauce and vinegar 

I feel like outside north America a lot of other places use vinegar  rather then sugar. Really makes you wonder sometimes. I like vinegar  based pasta sauce and pizza sauce though even though I would take dry seasonings over sauce any day.

• 1 year later...

My favorite food would have to be pizza, favorite drink is tea, and favorite snacks are International pastries or snacks.

Now, for the elaboration!

Pizza-either pepperoni or pepperoni & black olive(both homemade & with extra sauce of course) 

Tea-hot tea with honey is preferable but the kind of tea really doesn't matter. Oh, I don't drink caffeine anymore so it would have to be decaf.

International pastries or snacks-things like Armenian Gata bread(it's this delicious sweet bread filled with almond paste or something...YUM!), mochi, spreads or jams for English muffins or toast, Milka bars, etc. 

@Nova that looks like a giant HK egg tart :3 I've baked egg tarts that look almost identical ...much smaller I LOVE dimsum egg tarts :3

Ice cream (Oreo or pralines and cream) are my go to when I'm feel sad, or down. (My friends like to bring that up when I'm feeling blah).

Satay pho soup

Favorite spices are saffron and cardamon 

Sushi

Coffee (1 sugar, a bit of almond milk), chai, Tea Lattes (English breakfast tea), Almost any juices (except if its too sour)

Pineapple (fire grilled with cinnamon and sugar)

BUT I'M A HUGE FOODIE, so I'll try anything at least once and then hate myself for probably eating to much and then drag myself to the gym because FOOD. We just got a really awesome Korean BBQ restaurant and a new Karaage restaurant to the city. Mmmm