Favorite Drinks, foods, and snacks.

Geano

Hi guys I have been wanting to ask this for a little while now. I want to talk about snacks, drinks, and other foods here. So this can be junk foods, real foods, processed dinner type foods, soda etc. The question is in the title. What are your favorites, and why?

For me I am not much of a junk food person nor do I have a big sweet tooth. Though I love meats apart from beef, and red meats those are not my favorite. I also drink a lot, and I mean a lot of herbal tea of various flavors. My favorite among these is the spiced options such as ginger. I suppose this is junk food but I do like gold fish though they have proven those be more of healthy meal additive, or snack. I also drink diet pepsi mainly or diet soda for my soda choice. I know the stuff they say behind that, but I have had it most of my life.

So what about you guys what do you like, or suggest. I do want to make clear this isn't a heal;thy vs junk foods debate thread. This is just talking about what we all think is yummy whatever that may be will of course vary from person to person.

11 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hi guys I have been wanting to ask this for a little while now. I want to talk about snacks, drinks, and other foods here. So this can be junk foods, real foods, processed dinner type foods, soda etc. The question is in the title. What are your favorites, and why?

For me I am not much of a junk food person nor do I have a big sweet tooth. Though I love meats apart from beef, and red meats those are not my favorite. I also drink a lot, and I mean a lot of herbal tea of various flavors. My favorite among these is the spiced options such as ginger. I suppose this is junk food but I do like gold fish though they have proven those be more of healthy meal additive, or snack. I also drink diet pepsi mainly or diet soda for my soda choice. I know the stuff they say behind that, but I have had it most of my life.

So what about you guys what do you like, or suggest. I do want to make clear this isn't a heal;thy vs junk foods debate thread. This is just talking about what we all think is yummy whatever that may be will of course vary from person to person.

my favorite is most likely Kebab, its pretty much meat and onions, and is god damn delicious as hell >.>

my junk food of choice is...anything thats good really, and cheap-ish, say, tortillias, its pretty cheap and big, but sometimes i go for Nagaraya as dat crunchyness is so umaaaii~ (good)

as for drinks...

975115a8c2583491dc4bc7f4ba977e7614012747

all hail mighty H2O formula

aside from water, i go for tea too, they are generally good, coffee is no go for me, for i have adult taste

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XII360 said:

my favorite is most likely Kebab, its pretty much meat and onions, and is god damn delicious as hell >.>

my junk food of choice is...anything thats good really, and cheap-ish, say, tortillias, its pretty cheap and big, but sometimes i go for Nagaraya as dat crunchyness is so umaaaii~ (good)

as for drinks...

Reveal hidden contents

975115a8c2583491dc4bc7f4ba977e7614012747

all hail mighty H2O formula

aside from water, i go for tea too, they are generally good, coffee is no go for me, for i have adult taste

I'm not much of a snacker, but I do like meat and cheese I often eat it as a meal with fruit not even joking.

> Favorite Food: Trini Soup, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Lasagna, Curried Beef/Chicken, KFC - made in my country, French Fries, Kelbasa Sausages, Motzerrlla Cheese. Cormeal Porridge/Oatmeal. - (when it's cold)

> Favorite Drinks: Cold Water, (real) Coconut water, Sprite and Mountain Dew.

> Favorite Deserts/Snacks: Chocolate/Nutella, Rum & Raisin Ice-cream, Honey Bunches of Oats, Shred Wheat Cereal, chewy chocolate cookies, gum, Chex Mix, Chips, Cashews.

Edited by Anisa Mazaki
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I like spinach, cashews (best snack,) and red meats. Drinks I stick to water mostly, but I'll drink black coffee and iced tea from time to time.

Good choices most of the time I do not go ffor rred meats, but black coffee is amazing so is tea.

16 hours ago, Decimo said:

Phad Thai is god send. I can eat it indefinitely given the chance. Italian is pretty good too.

Favorite drink is the drink for true intellectuals and mad scientists alike, Dr. Pepper.

Dr Peper is amazing though I go for the diet dp its still one of my all time favorites.

13 hours ago, Anisa Mazaki said:

> Favorite Food: Trini Soup, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Lasagna, Curried Beef/Chicken, KFC - made in my country, French Fries, Kelbasa Sausages, Motzerrlla Cheese. Cormeal Porridge/Oatmeal. - (when it's cold)

> Favorite Drinks: Cold Water, (real) Coconut water, Sprite and Mountain Dew.

> Favorite Deserts/Snacks: Chocolate/Nutella, Rum & Raisin Ice-cream, Honey Bunches of Oats, Shred Wheat Cereal, chewy chocolate cookies, gum, Chex Mix, Chips, Cashews.

Rum with ice cream is really good though it is also really good with yogurt.

I mostly drink water, not so much into soft drinker, self made elderberry juice, tea (black tea) or black coffee. Sometimes i put a tiny pit of drinking chocolate into my coffee just to have a bit of that flavor mixed in.

Favorite food.,.. Definitely Schitzel <.<, stuffed potaoes/ tomatoes, mozarelly with tomatoes and olive oil, Cordon Blue and potatoe pancakes (pro tip: put jam on them)

When it comes to snacks, I like to take greek yoghurt, put a little pit of nutella into it and mix it. That's just amazing. You can do the same with yoghurt and peanut butter. Otherwise i don't eat much snacks. Bananas, apples, grapes in summer and self made cookies in winter. Maybe sometimes tortilla chips with cheese.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 3:11 AM, leinwandname said:

I mostly drink water, not so much into soft drinker, self made elderberry juice, tea (black tea) or black coffee. Sometimes i put a tiny pit of drinking chocolate into my coffee just to have a bit of that flavor mixed in.

Favorite food.,.. Definitely Schitzel <.<, stuffed potaoes/ tomatoes, mozarelly with tomatoes and olive oil, Cordon Blue and potatoe pancakes (pro tip: put jam on them)

When it comes to snacks, I like to take greek yoghurt, put a little pit of nutella into it and mix it. That's just amazing. You can do the same with yoghurt and peanut butter. Otherwise i don't eat much snacks. Bananas, apples, grapes in summer and self made cookies in winter. Maybe sometimes tortilla chips with cheese.

Should try Greek yogurt with berries oh it is so good. This is even more true with mixed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Should try Greek yogurt with buries oh it is so good. This is even more true with mixed. 

I was frantically thinking what buries are, until I realized that you probably mean berries? (Otherwise I have no idea what buries are and couldn't find anything on the internet...) But yes, Berries and greek youghurt are also really good. Or you can take different kinds of nuts --most stores sell  these 'Nut Mix', or something like that-- and put them into the yoghurt, and then put a bit of peanut butter in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, leinwandname said:

I was frantically thinking what buries are, until I realized that you probably mean berries? (Otherwise I have no idea what buries are and couldn't find anything on the internet...) But yes, Berries and greek youghurt are also really good. Or you can take different kinds of nuts --most stores sell  these 'Nut Mix', or something like that-- and put them into the yoghurt, and then put a bit of peanut butter in.

Berries yes I meant berries I am sorry for the confusion. It is amazing. I prefer Yogurt to ice cream honestly.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RubberJohnny said:

noodles

Same here.  Anything pasta-y really.  If it is noodly I'll probably eat way too much of it.  Maybe I should be a Pastafarian?  :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Banana milk shakes are the best though hands down especially with yogurt.

The delegate of Japan is politely disagreeing with the honorable delegate. In the delegate of Japan's opinion, the most desirable flavor of milkshake varies; and is typically Oreo, chocolate, or coffee. Furthermore, the delegate of Japan believes that milkshakes do not go well with yogurt. That was all the delegate had to say, thank you to the honorable dais.

Sorry, the delegate of Ja- I just came back from my MUN conference and can't shake off the habit. Meh, it'll take time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

The delegate of Japan is politely disagreeing with the honorable delegate. In the delegate of Japan's opinion, the most desirable flavor of milkshake varies; and is typically Oreo, chocolate, or coffee. Furthermore, the delegate of Japan believes that milkshakes do not go well with yogurt. That was all the delegate had to say, thank you to the honorable dais.

Sorry, the delegate of Ja- I just came back from my MUN conference and can't shake off the habit. Meh, it'll take time.

Fair enough though I have also had banana kitkat at a convention I attend regularly.

file_2654e87c70_original.jpg.bbae92734c3fede8f52de459cf878b1d.jpg

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Fair enough though I have also had banana kitkat at a convention I attend regularly.

file_2654e87c70_original.jpg.bbae92734c3fede8f52de459cf878b1d.jpg

Is the honorable delegate a big fan of bananas? 

The delegate does not have to reply; and can simply react 'Agree' to this reply to show that the honorable delegate does, in fact, like bananas a lot.

The delegate of Japan is not here to judge, and cordially agrees with the fact that everyone prefers something new, something unique.

Sincerely,

The delegate of Japan.

• Funny 1

20 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Is the honorable delegate a big fan of bananas? 

The delegate does not have to reply; and can simply react 'Agree' to this reply to show that the honorable delegate does, in fact, like bananas a lot.

The delegate of Japan is not here to judge, and cordially agrees with the fact that everyone prefers something new, something unique.

Sincerely,

The delegate of Japan.

Quite to the contrary I did not think you were judging at all., I just wanted to share those here so others could see them. Plus while we were on the subject seemed like a good opportunity.

• Like 1

Favorite Drinks: Tradewinds Sweet Tea, Hawaiian Punch or the Gatorade equivalent, Sunny D (Tangy). Don't drink a whole of carbonated stuff, but Coke is my favorite cola,

Favorite Foods: MEAT!!! 😋😋I tend to prefer pork over beef, but probably eat more poultry (chicken & turkey) than anything, particularly chicken because it can be cooked/served so many different ways. I like some seafood, but it has to be cooked right & I don't do sushi.  Grains/starches for me are usually some form of pasta or rice and of course french fries. Vegetables: don't really like all that many (would be healthier if I did) but faves are corn, pickled beets, green beans or mustard greens seasoned with bacon. Fruits: I like most, but prefer things on the tart/sour side as opposed to being overly sweet.

Snacks: I don't have much of a sweet tooth & actually have to be cautious around a lot of baked goods & candy because I have a pretty severe food allergy to tree nuts (peanuts are fine though). I have a weakness for salty things so : chips of course, but also Cheezits, Ritz Crackers, pretzels & popcorn (especially with white cheddar)

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

I don't think I have much of a true favorite food anymore, but I guess I can name one of my favorite Japanese dishes.  Sukiyaki.  Love the stuff.  Wish I had a nabe so I can prepare it here more properly. I couldn't buy one before moving back home. ><  Oh, I know, sandwiches!  I love sandwiches. That's something I missed while living in Japan...good sandwich shops.

Favorite type of candy...probably Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, and Airheads.

Favorite drink...probably lemonade.

Favorite snack food...this is tougher. I have to be in the mood for a snack food.  Maybe those White Cheddar Cheetohs? Haven't had those in like a few weeks.

Edited by ssjup81

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 7:47 PM, ssjup81 said:

I don't think I have much of a true favorite food anymore, but I guess I can name one of my favorite Japanese dishes.  Sukiyaki.  Love the stuff.  Wish I had a nabe so I can prepare it here more properly. I couldn't buy one before moving back home. ><  Oh, I know, sandwiches!  I love sandwiches. That's something I missed while living in Japan...good sandwich shops.

Favorite type of candy...probably Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, and Airheads.

Favorite drink...probably lemonade.

Favorite snack food...this is tougher. I have to be in the mood for a snack food.  Maybe those White Cheddar Cheetohs? Haven't had those in like a few weeks.

Not bad I have never had that Japanese dish you mentioned, but it sounds good. I saw you mention sandwiches nothing wrong with a basic PB sandwich in my book honestly.

So... my preferences updated a bit over the past few days.

Drink: Anything that is iced. Be it an iced latte, iced tea, or iced milkshakes.

Food: I really like comfort food. Be it pie, pizza, or anything that doesn't start with the letter "p".

Snacks: Wasabi peas are, hands down, the best snacks there are. They're healthy, too, because you're eating peas. But other snacks, like cookies or Cheetos, are good, too.