anyone into the danganronpa series?

thetacogod57

7 hours ago, thetacogod57 said:

im just asking if anyone heres a fan of danganronpa as its a series i played alot back when i played my vita and i played v3 and that was a really fun time so yeah ^^

who here is into the series 

meee~ i've played all the danganronpa (since the first, to V3, not much on the side story, that is ultra despair girls one), and the series is just "muah", so good,

though V3 was akward, but also fun, but it was a clear indicative that its the end of the series -- for now, which makes me sad

the side stories in the game (like say, academy talent development) was fun, since it goes into a sort of "happy go lucky time" for the favorite character you picked~, wish there was more game's like that, but reduction on being so short, and being so rushed?, atleast you had to rush to next lap, if you wanted to avoid being forcedly trained >.>

what are you're favorite character's on the first, 2nd, and 3rd game ?!, asking you both @Decimo and @thetacogod57 >.>

mine's (for female characters) 

first game: Sayaka and Kirigiri (an hot idol, and a super detective, i just cant decide >.<)

2nd game: Mikan and Chiaki (also cant decide, i liked the nurse's personality...but muh gamer relationship >.>)

V3:             Maki and Kaeda (Maki's hella cute, while Kaeda was...muh tears >.>)

for male characters:

first game: makoto naegi, he just seemed like the best sane person in there, + his the protagonist

2nd game: Nagito, because hope will never die and you all know how epic he was >.>

V3:            Kokichi Oma, the lies man, the lies he says are just 10/10, wish there was more of him >.>

29 minutes ago, XII360 said:

what are you're favorite character's on the first, 2nd, and 3rd game ?!, asking you both @Decimo and @thetacogod57 >.>

1st game: Kirigiri
2nd game: Chiaki
3rd game: Miu (Kaede is a cute as well)

Male character wise:

1st Game: all of them were kinda meh, Naegi was alright
2nd: Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Gundham
3rd: Succi, Kaito, Gonta

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1