More anime like Toradora ?

KatakuriSama

Question

12 answers to this question

The romance genre is great. Good choice.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is our go to for initial romance recommendations. It's about a bunch of really skilled artists and programmers and stuff living together in a dorm.

For a more recent one, Tsuki ga Kirei was good. The characters are both really introverted, and talk more by text than in person, since they get fairly awkward in front of each other.

Lovely Complex is about a tall girl and a short boy. There's a good amount of comedy because of the role reversal.

Ano Natsu de Matteru is about a club who decide to make a movie over the summer holidays, and it has a pretty well done sci-fi twist too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, the_twig said:

The romance genre is great. Good choice.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is our go to for initial romance recommendations. It's about a bunch of really skilled artists and programmers and stuff living together in a dorm.

For a more recent one, Tsuki ga Kirei was good. The characters are both really introverted, and talk more by text than in person, since they get fairly awkward in front of each other.

Lovely Complex is about a tall girl and a short boy. There's a good amount of comedy because of the role reversal.

Ano Natsu de Matteru is about a club who decide to make a movie over the summer holidays, and it has a pretty well done sci-fi twist too.

Thank You.! Gonna check them all. :)

1 hour ago, Karasu said:

Itazura na Kiss

If that's on the list then Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji should be there too.

Also Ao Haru Ride, and Isshuukan Friends.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

My suggestion to everyone else's suggestion is Gosick. That anime will challenge you in a lot of ways lol with story, animation, characters just everything lol. I watched it before I watch toradora but that was even better cause I could see tons of victorique and kujo in taiga and ryuuji. Not just that the tons of supporting characters and minor characters that move the transitions the series along compare very well to toradora.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hatsune_Werewolf said:

My suggestion to everyone else's suggestion is Gosick. That anime will challenge you in a lot of ways lol with story, animation, characters just everything lol. I watched it before I watch toradora but that was even better cause I could see tons of victorique and kujo in taiga and ryuuji. Not just that the tons of supporting characters and minor characters that move the transitions the series along compare very well to toradora.  

Girl in the cover reminds Taiga at first glance . 😍