New here, just want to introduce myself.

Nono

Like the title says, new to the forum, kinda stopped watching anime for a while(years), but I just feel like getting back into it. Didn't know where to start, so I just searched anime forum on google and here I am. Looking forward to watching some new shows and maybe making some friends along the way. I'm 28 by the way, is that too old? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nono said:

Like the title says, new to the forum, kinda stopped watching anime for a while(years), but I just feel like getting back into it. Didn't know where to start, so I just searched anime forum on google and here I am. Looking forward to watching some new shows and maybe making some friends along the way. I'm 28 by the way, is that too old? lol

Welcome to AF-forums~, dont worry about being old, majority of people in AF have arthritis too ^_^

Joking aside, hope you have fun in this forum finding friends whom you can relate to on anime ^_^, im currently hard at study (was it not obvious, from how im surfing the net, rather than reading ?)

3 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forum @Nono. We are a friendly group who loves watching and recommending anime. We also have a wide range of ages here so you are never too old for anime.

What did you use to watch and what reignited your interest?

Probably my all time favorite was Yu Yu Hakusho. Computer access was quite limited back then so I could only watch what was on tv. DragonBall, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, G Gundam. Like I said, I've been out of the game for a while. Pretty obvious huh?

Hello, and welcome to AF. Hope you have a wonderful time here. Anime is such a big community in general so there is plenty of series to get you back on track. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. See you around.

• Like 1

Welcome!

5 hours ago, Nono said:

is that too old?

54 here (as of last Monday).  You have a few years yet.  :D

Seriously though, I don't think that anime is something you can "grow out of".  Anime is like books.. there's so many different types of stories.  Your tastes will likely change, but you'll always be able to find something interesting for as long as you care to look.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1