Shift

Hi there

Hi, I'm new here. I don't like doing introductions but I thought it would be weird if I just started randomly posting here.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forum :) Hope you enjoy your time here!

5 hours ago, Shift said:

Hi, I'm new here. I don't like doing introductions but I thought it would be weird if I just started randomly posting here.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

wahaha~ hello~

don't worry, i know that feeling of not wanting to do an introduction, since i was a huge lurker before~

it wouldn't be that wierd if you just suddenly started posting though' im sure there have been a couple of users posting randomly, but then not doing an intro ^_^

at worse case, they other users would greet you on that post you made, welcoming you ;o

at worse they will go on topic and not think you're new, its usually above one, and less this sentence though

but anywho~ welcome to AF-forums~, hope you enjoy your stay~

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. No worries shyness is nothing to be ashamed of. Hope you have a great time hee, and happy posting. ^^

If you have any questions feel free to let me know I don't bite. ^-^