Gaming Forum

Geano

Hi Anime Forum we have decided to create a forum specific for gaming discussions. I have noticed a rather large trend of gaming topics posted in chit chat so after reviewing this I thought its time to make it its own thing. Anime is of course still our main go to here at AF, but anime, and gaming go hand, and hand as many of you would agree I am sure.

Hope you all enjoy the new section. ^-^

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quiet in here...

I don't play as much as I used to, these days I'm mainly going back and playing all the games I meant to play but never got around to or replaying games I've already played. The last one I got around to playing through was Clive Barker's Undying, which is a Horror FPS game that you can get on GOG which I highly recommend. Sadly it didn't sell well and we'll never get a sequel to answer the questions that the ending leaves...

I also played System Shock 2 earlier this year, which I had been meaning to play for who knows how long and I'd probably put it up there as one of the best games I've ever played, period. Bioshock is supposed to be the spiritual successor to SS2, but as much as I love Bioshock (the first one) System Shock 2 left much more of an impact on me, especially in terms of atmosphere.

I literally didn't pay attention and didn't see this was just an update post. Oops.

Edited by Guest