Mardock Scramble is Going Out of Print

Beocat

As the title says, Sentai has announced it is no longer printing Mardock Scramble. At the Sentai store, they've reduced the price of the trilogy to ~$15 for anyone who wants to grab a copy before they are gone.

My thoughts on the series ~ interesting sci-fi with good story. The theatrical vs directors cut just shows more or censors a few of the darkest parts of the story, but it only affects a handful of scenes. Sci-fi and Ghost in the Shell fans would enjoy it, as would those that like dark and gritty shows. It is a solid show but I would be surprised if most fans of the genre hadn't already seen it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

As is the fate of nearly every series, but always nice when the price drops though.

Anime and video games are expensive so I am always on the lookout for a sale. I could purchase everything at full price, but I would get a lot less if I did. I have missed out on a lot of good ones too =/ 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Anime and video games are expensive so I am always on the lookout for a sale. I could purchase everything at full price, but I would get a lot less if I did. I have missed out on a lot of good ones too =/ 

True that, and even having them digially is not really any cheaper in fact most of the time it is more spendy since you need a large drive, or set of drives to store them all., At least in the case of games.