help me find an anime?

wu xie

Question

i watched this anime when i was really young so it's going to be very vague but does anyone know an anime where a naked girl falls from the sky, and a boy gives her a jacket. i think it might be a movie? but i'm not 100% sure and i also think that the girl was obviously some kind of mystical being like an angel or something.

i don't remember any details about how the characters look or what happens, but if anyone knows or thinks they know this please tell me. thank you very much (o^.^o)

have a great day < 3

5 answers to this question

That's not exactly uncommon, so you'd need to be a lot more specific if you want to find the exact show. If you just want some stuff with that trope, then we can have a look around, but we wouldn't exactly vouch for their quality. Anime with that as an opening scene tend to be little more than generic ecchifests.

7 hours ago, the_twig said:

That's not exactly uncommon, so you'd need to be a lot more specific if you want to find the exact show. If you just want some stuff with that trope, then we can have a look around, but we wouldn't exactly vouch for their quality. Anime with that as an opening scene tend to be little more than generic ecchifests.

that's the thing, i know it's very common. but i can't remember anything about it at all so i'm not sure what to do. 

7 hours ago, Muco said:

Castle in the Sky is probably what you are looking for.

no i'm very sure it's not that, but thank you anyway.

On 9/28/2018 at 9:54 AM, Beocat said:

How about you give us a date range? How old were you when you saw it (what year did you see it?)? English sub or subbed only? Remember anything else (hair colors, etc)?

from what i remember i think it was back in 2010-2011, and i'm very sure it was dubbed. sadly i don't remember anything about their visuals or personalities or whatnot. 

i had borrowed it from my local library when i was a kid.