Help me find this anime

Qwericchi

So recently, I saw this anime. There's this agency that finds out heroes from other world's that have been discarded from their world. This agency brings those heroes (all heroes are girls) to modern Japan and help them get a real job. It aired it's first episode this year, but since then I've completely forgotten about it. Do you know the name?

8 minutes ago, Qwericchi said:

So recently, I saw this anime. There's this agency that finds out heroes from other world's that have been discarded from their world. This agency brings those heroes (all heroes are girls) to modern Japan and help them get a real job. It aired it's first episode this year, but since then I've completely forgotten about it. Do you know the name?

the first thing that came to mind (and 1. they wernt all hero's and 2. wernt all females) was recreators

[mal type=anime id=34561]

oh and hi and welcome to the forums

hope you enjoy it here as well

2 hours ago, Wodahs said:

the first thing that came to mind (and 1. they wernt all hero's and 2. wernt all females) was recreators

Re:Creators (Spring 2017)

1. R-17+
  2. 22 episodes
  3. 24 minutes
  4. TV

Details

1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    7.6/84K
  2. Source
    Original
  3. First Episode
    Apr 8, 2017
  4. Last Episode
    Sep 16, 2017
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Broadcast
    Saturdays at 23:30
  7. Studio
      • TROYCA
  8. Genres

Cast

1. Altair
  2. Meteora Österreich
  3. Selesia Upitiria

Crew

• Director
    • Script
    • Series Composition
    • Sound Director
    • Script
    • Original Creator
    • Series Composition
    • myanimelist_values_positions_originalcharacterdesign

Humans have designed countless worlds—each one born from the unique imagination of its creator. Souta Mizushino is a high school student who aspires to be such a creator by writing and illustrating his own light novel. One day, while watching anime for inspiration, he is briefly transported into a fierce fight scene. When he returns to the real world, he realizes something is amiss: the anime's headstrong heroine, Celestia Yupitilia, has somehow returned with him.

Before long, other fictional characters appear in the world, carrying the hopes and scars of their home. A princely knight, a magical girl, a ruthless brawler, and many others now crowd the streets of Japan. However, the most mysterious one is a woman in full military regalia, dubbed "Gunpuku no Himegimi," who knows far more than she should about the creators' world. Despite this, no one knows her true name or the world she is from.

Meanwhile, Souta and Celestia work together with Meteora Österreich, a calm and composed librarian NPC, to uncover the meaning behind these unnatural events. With powerful forces at play, the once clear line between reality and imagination continues to blur, leading to a fateful meeting between creators and those they created. written by myanimelist.net
Read more  
  1. 1189
  2. #334 popularity
  3. 233K members
  4. 2K favorites
Updated 2 hours ago
  • All Names
  • English Re:CREATORS
  • Original Re:CREATORS 〈レクリエイターズ〉

oh and hi and welcome to the forums

hope you enjoy it here as well

Thanks. Osewaninarimasu. JK.

But it's not Re:Creators. As mentioned above. There is an agency or company that helps heroes from other world's to settle down and get a real job. It's not Super power anime.

Okay, let's see from what I remember.

There is a girl hero and her younger sister. Elder sister is a badass knight. The young sister is a blacksmith and makes swords for her knight sister. They are betrayed by their own kingdom after the elder sister defeats the demon King..and both are drowning in water, then the agency comes into the picture. They get those two sisters and put them in a man's care, the protagonist of the anime. Then the elder sister gets a real job. Imouto isn't happy, cause elder sister was a knight and now she's just a salaryman (woman). Then something happens and they goto a beach. There are more women heroes from other worlds.

That's what I remember....if only I could remember their names ... hope someone knows about it.

• Like 1