Post a funny/awesome add you like ^^

Geano

Ok guys this game will be fun. I have had it in my head for a couple days, and decided this would be the best place for it since it is for the most part a game, and a little random. So it works best here.

The object of the game is to post a hilarious, or awesome ad that you like for whatever reason. The one rule of course is no duplicates. So you have to look at what has already been posted. Also no infomercials please we want to keep these vids shortish so we can quickly watch then comment, and replay.

I'll start us off. :)

I love these ads especially with one with the Bigfoot mamma. Its funny to be because of how cliche it is plus its just plain silly.

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ok guys this game will be fun. I have had it in my head for a couple days, and decided this would be the best place for it since it is for the most part a game, and a little random. So it works best here.

The object of the game is to post a hilarious, or awesome ad that you like for whatever reason. The one rule of course is no duplicates. So you have to look at what has already been posted. Also no infomercials please we want to keep these vids shortish so we can quickly watch then comment, and replay.

I'll start us off. :)
I love these ads especially with one with the Bigfoot mamma. Its funny to be because of how cliche it is plus its just plain silly.

i feel, i should post this, its not a true advertisement, but its an ad 

10/10 tho'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I loved these ads as a kid. Funny thing is they had a plot with actual continuity.

Whoa! That brought back some memories. I grew up in the 90's. Good call.

Here's one I found funny, but apparently would be considered racist nowadays.

Edited by Nono

I love these ads, and honestly they have gotten better over the years unlike most companies. I don't eat fast food very often, but this is a good one all the same. Can't go wrong with pizza sandwiches.

Ok so long as we are posting strange one's here I figured now is a good time to share this. I enjoy for one because jurkey is awesome, and in this case so is bigfoot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wedgy said:

There's a lot of wtf going on in this thread and I love it.

So add to the awesomeness yiu should add a video to your post.

I use to love these ads too the serial is alright a bit sugery for me though.