Happy (super early) Halloween AF~

XII360

image 1.png

how has everyone's day night been ?!, its october 15 11, which means its the mid-week almost mid-week of spoopy-month ! (which, just fyi, i dont really celebrate lmao)

this thread is typically, just a "greeting/celebratory note?" of sort ^~^, so i have absolutely no idea what to write down xD

(guys tell me if i should throw this to games/sub forum, since this thread wont have much of a rule ? (aside from forum rules), though, its not really a "game's thread" o_o)

since were in the topic of "Halloween, are you an easily scared person ?  (e.g. do you faint, cry, sh*t your pants if, say, someone scared you ?/jump scared you ?)

also

yAJi5oL.png

if someone in the thread, say's "trick or treat", the above user (if he can,) must send candies (points) to that user~!, it's really not a "compulsory" rule or what not, the above user can choose to not send (stingy boi >.>) any candies, and simply, throw an image of him/her scaring the said trick-or-treater away~! e.g (refer to spoiler)

image 2.png

lastly, lets all have fun, and have a jolly fun christmas "hello"ween~! someone laugh please

(also, this was suppose to be posted at 15th, and edited to have more content, but i, sort of need to fix my PC, mainly fresh format, and there's no promises my files will be saved, so i just decided to post it early, editing images with a bad screen is just, feelsbadman.png)

{p.s. my bad if images are big(i think?), everything looks...zoomed in my screen at the moment, so i dont know whats small or big <.>]

1539248320972896704440.jpgincase you guys are wondering, what i meant by "zoomed screen" >.>

• Like 1

Happy Halloween everyone hope you all have many many scary, and fun times this year. I suppose I'd like to add to this topic by asking what is everyone doing for Halloween? For me I am going to try to go to a haunted house if I can find a free one, or at a good price. May even do a corn maze. I also have a anime con coming up next weekend so theres that too. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Happy Halloween everyone hope you all have many many scary, and fun times this year. I suppose I'd like to add to this topic by asking what is everyone doing for Halloween? For me I am going to try to go to a haunted house if I can find a free one, or at a good price. May even do a corn maze. I also have a anime con coming up next weekend so theres that too. :)

Im mainly going to be playing games all night long before my internship starts xD, pretty much the usual for me, wont exactly change my current date outline couse, well, my country doesnt really celebrate *hell* oween xD

3 minutes ago, XII360 said:

Im mainly going to be playing games all night long before my internship starts xD, pretty much the usual for me, wont exactly change my current date outline couse, well, my country doesnt really celebrate *hell* oween xD

What kinda games are you planning on playing. Do you get together with anyone and do board games, or horror video games?

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

What kinda games are you planning on playing. Do you get together with anyone and do board games, or horror video games?

mostly multiplayer game with my best friend, board game with my brother, assuming he invites me to play them, as for horror vidya games, i-i sort of, have yet to find one to play, so that's semi crossed out, i would enjoy a good spoopy game on a spoopy month though

probably dying light, since its horror zombie genre, and we almost have it finished, after which maybe dead rising 3 xD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XII360 said:

mostly multiplayer game with my best friend, board game with my brother, assuming he invites me to play them, as for horror vidya games, i-i sort of, have yet to find one to play, so that's semi crossed out, i would enjoy a good spoopy game on a spoopy month though

probably dying light, since its horror zombie genre, and we almost have it finished, after which maybe dead rising 3 xD

Fun ya those are great titles to be sure. I am definitely going to try to do things away from the computer if I can. :) I spend so much time on my computers.

5 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

SO... I'm probably the first person to do this, but...

6a006cb4c10aa1e8e18eae47d3c78075.jpg

NOW GIMME MAH CANDY OR IMMA KILL YA WITH MAH BEAUTIFUL KNIVES JK I WON'T WASTE MY PRECIOUS KNIVES ON YA I'LL CARVE YOU LIKE A PUMPKIN USING MAH SCYTHE

JK, I'm a nice kid.

:D

Well good thing I normally give trick or treaters candy most years. What kinda holloween candy do you like most.

6 minutes ago, IntoMyWorld said:

I'll be here not celebrating like every other year. But thanks for the greeting.

The simple life nothing wrong with that. I know I did not do anything last year either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Well good thing I normally give trick or treaters candy most years. What kinda holloween candy do you like most.

The simple life nothing wrong with that. I know I did not do anything last year either.

It's more I grew up I a religious family so we never had it as a thing in my life. And it's really not a big deal over here. No one even really gets involved. 

We used to get really into Halloween here.  When I was in high school especially a bunch of us would get together and spend a week buying/making some cool costumes, decorating the yard, and fixing up the porch and front room as something spooky.  One year it was Dracula's bedroom.  Another year it was a witch's lair.  Etc.  All of us are/were D&D players and half of us SCA members so sometimes we got pretty into it.  We had an all-you-can-carry candy policy.  If you could get to the cauldron filled with the candy you could have your pick of what was there and take as much as you could carry in two hands.  Of course you had to do this while about half a dozen or so of us energetic highschoolers dressed as werewolves and zombies (or worse) tried to scare the crap out of you.  We were motivated because we got to eat whatever candy was left.  :D 

Unfortunately we've all scattered to the four winds since our school years ended so we don't do that sort of thing any more.  Even now though we occasionally get parents who were kids back then bringing their own kids to see if that haunted house is doing anything special this year.  I do have a few electronic gizmos that I usually set out that do "fun" things based on sound or motion triggers - arduinos are great for that kind of thing - and I still decorate the yard and porch somewhat.  Nothing approaching our glory days however.  It is usually just me and my brother and we don't have either the time or the energy.  In the last few years it seems like fewer people are out doing the neighborhood trick-or-treat thing anyway in favor of going someplace "official" like Knott's Scary Farm or Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights.  (I'm about 20 minutes from Universal in Hollywood and maybe twice that from Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park.)

1 minute ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Every kind of chocolate there is.

But no fun-sized candy bars. I HATE FUN-SIZED CANDY!

I know right I used to hate when they gave me the fun size candy. You knew they did it because they baught holloween candy at the last minute to. I know as I normally hand out at at my apartment property.

• Like 1

One day I'd like to acquire a ton of skeletons and have a skeleton beach party for halloween one year. set them up like they're playing volleyball and tanning and stuff. and have the living guests dress in summer/beach/tourist clothes. serve summer food and drinks. but like, skeletons everywhere

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kohloo said:

One day I'd like to acquire a ton of skeletons and have a skeleton beach party for halloween one year. set them up like they're playing volleyball and tanning and stuff. and have the living guests dress in summer/beach/tourist clothes. serve summer food and drinks. but like, skeletons everywhere

Sadly in my part of the world it has already started snowing so no beach parties for me. Though that sounds like a fun time forsure.

Dose anyone carve pumpkins I know I am gonna give it a shot this year.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:27 AM, ArchieKun said:

Sadly in my part of the world it has already started snowing so no beach parties for me. Though that sounds like a fun time forsure.

Dose anyone carve pumpkins I know I am gonna give it a shot this year.

it would only be set up like a beach, not an actual beach. It'd be inside.