Can Anyone Figure Out What Anime This Is/

FallenAster

So about a year ago I watched a short anime on youtube. (may have been a movie or maybe just a show with short episodes. I think it was a romance and school anime. The main thing I remember was the protagonist had their hair in a single high bun (her hair was brown) and she wore red sweatpants under her skirt of her school uniform. Does anyone know what this is from? I've been looking since I watched it.

8 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Zutto Mae kara Suki deshita.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai (2016)

1. PG-13
  2. 1 episode
  3. 1 hour 3 minutes
  4. Movie

Details

1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    7.4/36K
  2. Source
    Music
  3. First Episode
    Apr 23, 2016
  4. Last Episode
    Unknown
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Studio
      • Qualia Animation
  7. Genres

Cast

1. Akari Hayasaka
  2. Yuu Setoguchi
  3. Miou Aida

Crew

• Director
    • Sound Director
    • Script

Love is blooming at Sakuragaoka High School. Natsuki Enomoto has finally mustered the courage to confess to her childhood friend, Yuu Setoguchi. However, in the final moments of her confession, an embarrassed Natsuki passes it off as a "practice confession." Oblivious to her true feelings and struggling with his own, Yuu promises to support Natsuki in her quest for love. While Natsuki deals with her failed confession, fellow classmate Koyuki Ayase struggles with his own feelings for Natsuki. Despite his timidness, he is determined to win over her heart.

Zutto Mae Kara Suki deshita.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai follows Natsuki as she dreams of one day ending her practices and genuinely confessing to Yuu. Meanwhile, close friends also find themselves entangled in their own webs of unrequited love and unspoken affections. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 2012
  2. #1092 popularity
  3. 80K members
  4. 316 favorites
Updated 8 minutes ago
  • All Names
  • English I've Always Liked You
  • Original ずっと前から好きでした。~告白実行委員会~
  • Other Names HoneyWorks: I've Liked You Since Long Ago, I've liked you for a long time.: Confession Committee, I've had feelings for you since a long time ago.: Executive Confession Committee

I'm betting you are thinking of this one...

Yes that is it. Thanks

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1