Do you like to Travel/Want to Travel

Geano

13 hours ago, Sassy said:

I do like to travel I've been to Denver, Texas, Pittsburgh (before I recently moved here), and some of Kansas. I'd love to travel more in the foreseeable future hopefully but atlas traveling cost money. 

The only one of those I have been to is Denver I rather enjoyed it there honestly. Though I have heard that Texas is a hot spot for anime conventions so I may need to check into that someday soon.n.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Sadly no money even if i wanted to travel in another country but given a chance i would visit japan,paris and usa

Boy do I hear you there. I was traveling a lot a few years ago. Though I was able to travel to Disney World last year was not cheep and I was only able to afford to go to the park becuase I had a connection at the time which helped. Maybe one day we both will have the funds to travel again.

3 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Boy do I hear you there. I was traveling a lot a few years ago. Though I was able to travel to Disney World last year was not cheep and I was only able to afford to go to the park becuase I had a connection at the time which helped. Maybe one day we both will have the funds to travel again.

Lol need a genie for lots of money

2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Lol need a genie for lots of money

Either that or one hell of a nest egg which can sometimes take years to get saved what with today's economy.

3 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Either that or one hell of a nest egg which can sometimes take years to get saved what with today's economy.

Or a very good luck in lottery.

14 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Or a very good luck in lottery.

Thats true though a lot of times something like 28-35% of your take home is taxed in the lottery these days so your winngs are never quite what the ticket says.

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Thats true though a lot of times something like 28-35% of your take home is taxed in the lottery these days so your winngs are never quite what the ticket says.

Yup true on that .

12 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Yup true on that .

My hot spot is Japan though which I am pretty sure I'll be able to do in a few years at the most if I play my cards right.

4 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

My hot spot is Japan though which I am pretty sure I'll be able to do in a few years at the most if I play my cards right.

Same i wanted to see sanrio pureland,akihabara area too and other places.

2 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Same i wanted to see sanrio pureland,akihabara area too and other places.

In your case though its a bit cheaper to fly to Japan from where you are. For me its like a 12 hour flight.

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

In your case though its a bit cheaper to fly to Japan from where you are. For me its like a 12 hour flight.

I hope someday we can also see each other irl

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

Same though im shy irl lol

I will say traveling certainly helps with shyness since your kinda forced to talk to strangers to find your way at least some of the time.

53 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I will say traveling certainly helps with shyness since your kinda forced to talk to strangers to find your way at least some of the time.

That's kinda my problem like i don't know how to make a topic worrying i could bored someone.

17 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

That's kinda my problem like i don't know how to make a topic worrying i could bored someone.

Sometimes in terms of starting a convo best way to do that is listen to ones already  taking place around you. Talk about similar things till you get attention then branch to whatever you both want. This is even true on the internet. We all have similar interests and there is a lot of topics here so its fairly easy to take part, but being nervous is understandable at first. This comes into even more importance when traveling to a new place as you sort of have to know whats going on nnot only to see if there is fun things to do, but also for safety.

• Agree 1

On December 2, 2018 at 11:45 PM, Kaga Koko said:

Sadly no money even if i wanted to travel in another country but given a chance i would visit japan,paris and usa

Kind of curious, why Paris? Like I want to visit France, too, but definitely not Paris. I always hear that it stinks, and also that the tourism is ridiculous, like severely overcrowded. Or maybe I've been hearimg wrong.

Just now, Nono said:

Kind of curious, why Paris? Like I want to visit France, too, but definitely not Paris. I always hear that it stinks, and also that the tourism is ridiculous, like severely overcrowded. Or maybe I've been hearimg wrong.

I think Paris in Europe like LA in the states is just the place you think of first thats why its so popular. Not that the city itself or its officials mind I am sure because thats a shit ton of tourist revenue for both cities honestly. Plus Paris  has the reputattion as the City of Love so that helps to I am sure.

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I think Paris in Europe like LA in the states is just the place you think of first thats why its so popular. Not that the city itself or its officials mind I am sure because thats a shit ton of tourist revenue for both cities honestly. Plus Paris  has the reputattion as the City of Love so that helps to I am sure.

People in France probably feel the same way about Paris as I do about LA. I have no interest in going there. Lolz

• Agree 1

Just now, Nono said:

People in France probably feel the same way about Paris as I do about LA. I have no interest in going there. Lolz

I don't know about Paris, but having been to LA twice I personally am in no rush to go back either. Its no different then any other big city just bigger. I like the big city but as far as which one dose not matter to me so long as they got good transit and services.

36 minutes ago, Nono said:

It was like my romantic place i wanted to see but if have the money i would visit some of the beautiful places that my country has to offer first.