The District

Bleach ending confusion

Okay so if anyone here has read or heard the ending, doesn't it feel lackluster? I was sooo unsatisfied with the end. I still believe Ichigo should have gotten with Rukia. His kid looked awesome but I don'tunderstand the need to add any new characters. Why do that if we will never see what they will go on to do. The time skip, the cut off of the battle and just whole last chapter had me messed up. So many good moments and pure awesomeness just to leave a sour taste in the end? Honestly, I love Bleach with all my heart but I need more of a well said explanation. 

Is this the Japanese version? From what I heard the American version got cancelled. I really want to get back into the series. 

I didn't see Ichigo getting with Rukia. Maybe in the beginning of the series, but not as it moved along. I didn't hate the ending and I didn't love it. What I liked about it was that it ended in a way that I was satisfied with. this person got with that person, that person is still alive, this person is still a beast, etc. What I didn't like about it was that it ended on sort of a cliffhanger. How the kids meet at the end to me showed there was room for more to be made and now I want to see it.

4 hours ago, King_Sama said:

it ended on sort of a cliffhanger

350+ episodes and you expected different?  :D  Every season will end that way.  That's why I prefer the shorter, one- or 2-season-and-done format.  They actually provide closure.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Love bleach, hate the filler and yeah that ending was very crappy. What I would love to see is a reboot of the series minus the filler and following the manga to it's conclusion not the producers/studios. There's so much more in the manga than in the anime yet because they wanted to rush the story into production they got ahead of the source material, as usual, thus filler was born as well as a story deviation and rushed and insubstantial ending.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:20 PM, efaardvark said:

350+ episodes and you expected different?  :D  Every season will end that way.  That's why I prefer the shorter, one- or 2-season-and-done format.  They actually provide closure.

lol. I expected to finish with something that wasn't a cliffhanger, like fade to black kind of ending.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HakuUzumaki
      Here's the first challenge.

The rules: 
      Pairings:
      NaruSaku, SasuHina, ChoIno, LeeTen, ShinoIsarabi, NejiYakumo, YamatoAnko, IrukaShizune, KakashiHana Inuzuka, ShikaTema, KibaTamaki, SaiKarin, EbisuTsunami, KankuroKarui, GaaraMatsuri, & OmoiKurotushi

The Winner of this challenge could choose the next challenge but they have to pick from one of  these dimensions:

Dimension 0: Minato and Kushina ran away from the village during the Kyuubi's attack.
      Dimension 1: is Canon and Boruto.
      Dimension 2: NaruSaku, SasuIno, ChoHina, ShikaShiho, & KankuroTenten.
      Dimension 3: NaruTema, ShikaShiho, ChoIno, LeeSaku, SasukeTamaki.
      Dimension 4 NaruSaku, SasuKarin, ChoIno, KibaHina, NejiTen, YamatoAnko, IrukaShizune, KakashiHana Inuzuka, & ShikaTema. 
      Dimension 5: Naruto goes rogue and gathering all the normal rogue ninjas to create a new village. Called, Village hidden in the Cherry Blossoms.
      Dimension 6: NaruSaku, SasuTema, ShikaIno, & ChoTen.
      Dimension 7: Naruto Joined the Sound village.
      Dimension 9: Naruto joined Akatsuki.
      Dimension 10 NaruSaku, SasuTen, & ShinoHinata.
      Dimension 11: Naruto join Kumo Village.
      Dimension 12: NaruSaku but Sakura dies.
      Dimension 13: NaruShion, Sakura becomes the Hokage but Sasuke and Rock Lee dies.
      Dimension 14: Sakura and Ino joined forces to save Naruto.
      Dimension 15: Naruto joined the Iwa village.
      Dimension 16: Naruto joined Haku and Zabuza.
      Dimension 17: Naruto joined Root aka the Foundation.
      Dimension 18: Naruto joined the Twelve Guardian Ninja.
      Dimension 19: Naruto was adopted by Jiraiya.
      Dimension 20: Naruto was adopted by Tsunade.
      Dimension 21: Naruto was adopted by Kakashi.
      Dimension 22: Naruto was adopted by Anko.
      Dimension 23: Naruto was cursed Mark.
      Dimension 24: Naruto joined Dotō’s Three-Man-Team.
      Dimension 25: Naruto joined the Four Celestial Symbols Men.
      Dimension 26: Naruto joined the Gato.
      Dimension 27: Naruto joined the Haido’s Knights.
      Dimension 28: Naruto was adopted by Tsunami from the Waves arch.
      Dimension 29: Naruto joined the Mist Village.
      Dimension 30: Naruto joined Furido’s 4-Man Team
      Dimension 31: Naruto joined the Star Village.
    • By HakuUzumaki
      This is my dream wrestling game. 
      The game where you create your own Wrestling Federation or Promotion.

OWNER MODE:
       Create an Owner.
      Create a Federation
      Create a logo
      Create a shows
      Create a PPVs
      Create championships
      Create a Rosters
      Create a Tags or Factions

GM MODE:
      -Daft 
      -Shake up
      -Trade
      Choose Championships
      Manager MODE:
      Managed 10 superstars to become Legends. You could get Managers' abilities.
      Referee MODE:
      Tried your best at being a fair referee or you could go down the heel referee.
      Wrestler MODE:
      You are a wrestler. Your goal is to become the Hall of fame. After that you had four options after that.
      You either become GM or Manager or Referee or retried for good.

CREATION MODES:
      Create a Wrestler
      Create a Show
      Create a Promotion
      Create a Championship
      Create a Stadium
    • By HakuUzumaki
      I'm here for trying to start a Project with the help of Naruto fans.
      I'm a NaruShion Fan cause she had both Sakura and Hinata features.  The project I'm working on is a fictional Video game base on Naruto.
      This game concept I came up is what if there was game where you could choose which paths every character took?

Dimension 0: Minato and Kushina ran away from the village during the Kyuubi's attack.
      Dimension 1: is Canon and Boruto.
      Dimension 2: NaruSaku, SasuIno, ChoHina, ShikaShiho, & KankuroTenten.
      Dimension 3: NaruTema, ShikaShiho, ChoIno, LeeSaku, SasukeTamaki
      Dimension 4 NaruSaku, SasuKarin, ChoIno, KibaHina, NejiTen, YamatoAnko, IrukaShizune, KakashiHana Inuzuka, & ShikaTema
      Dimension 5: Naruto goes rogue and gathering all the normal rogue ninjas to create a new village. Called, Village hidden in the Cherry Blossoms.
      Dimension 6: NaruSaku, SasuTema, ShikaIno, & ChoTen.
      Dimension 7: Naruto Joined the Sound village.

Dimension 9: Naruto joined Akatsuki.
      Dimension 10 NaruSaku, SasuTen, & ShinoHinata.
      Dimension 11: Naruto join Kumo Village.
      Dimension 12: NaruSaku but Sakura dies.
      Dimension 13: NaruShion, Sakura becomes the Hokage but Sasuke and Rock Lee dies.
      Dimension 14: Sakura and Ino joined forces to save Naruto.
      Dimension 15: Naruto joined the Iwa village.
      Dimension 16: Naruto joined Haku and Zabuza.
      Dimension 17: Naruto joined Root aka the Foundation.
      Dimension 18: Naruto joined the Twelve Guardian Ninja.
      Dimension 19: Naruto was adopted by Jiraiya.
      Dimension 20: Naruto was adopted by Tsunade.
      Dimension 21: Naruto was adopted by Kakashi.
      Dimension 22: Naruto was adopted by Anko.
      Dimension 23: Naruto was cursed Mark.
      Dimension 24: Naruto joined Dotō’s Three-Man-Team.
      Dimension 25: Naruto joined the Four Celestial Symbols Men.
      Dimension 26: Naruto joined the Gato.
      Dimension 27: Naruto joined the Haido’s Knights.
      Dimension 28: Naruto was adopted by Tsunami from the Waves arch.
      Dimension 29: Naruto joined the Mist Village.
      Dimension 30: Naruto joined Furido’s 4-Man Team
      Dimension 31: Naruto joined the Star Village.

The reason for the missing Dimension 8 is cause I'm working on that myself.  I just need your guys help to find good fan fictions or create your own fan fictions with those Dimensions. Also, You could add any new dimensions after Dimension 31. 
    • By watcher
      Okay, so, it'd be great if the MC had a difficult past and also still living a difficult life. I don't want childish characters (if that's possible) or children as MCs. 
      Thank you in advance!

***I'm new to this forum, so excuse me if I've made a mistake about anything.
    • By jubacard
      So, I have a challenge for myself and I don't know if anyone wants to help me out, but I think it would be pretty fun.

I want new story Ideas but I also wanna see the free expression of characters, so I figured, why not let someone else choose what the characters do.
      And I don't mean choose your own adventure, a, b, c, or d. I mean, completely chose. I may write "a silouette crosses Mario" and if whomever handles mario decides to ignore it, there goes that, challenges to think of ways of driving the plot forward. 
      Now I'll write the lore and be the overseeing narrator (although cool to add ideas together) secondary characters, and some stuff related to the plot idea (some 2ndary characters, and maybe a bad guy I wanna have in the lore), but based on the character choice the entire plot could change. Protagonist, lead 2ndary characters, and maybe even villians, I want for someone else to make the choices.
      It'll be an ensemble cast to get multiple ideas, but once we get a good plot going, then somebody would take the role of a selected new character, etc. 
      The setting is modern day, and general plot would be the world of magic! like illusionist and magicians, (think the sorcerers apprentice movie with nic cage, or the now you see me movies)and the first set of characters would be a regular human, and their lives will change. 
      For now tho, If you wanna play along, leave:
      Name.
      Age.
      Occupation (student, worker).
      Nationality (maybe we make it an across the globe thing?)
      Any specific quirk or  detail you want your character to have? (very shy, hates bugs)

To get started I'll leave you with an opening from the character I'll play, a deity type character to introduce us to this world. (I like to write in a screenplay style cause it helps differentiate the dialog)

Lets see where this goes! 
      Eliza Chapters:

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!