Destiny 2 Worth Getting?

EnviousEnvy

I loved the first Destiny when it came out and really want to get Destiny 2 (finally get internet at my new place) but am curious if it's even worth getting now since it's been out for awhile... 

What are your guy's answers??

I love the Destiny series. I would say yes it most certainly is worth it. Its kinda unque in games as far as how it goes about well everything honestly. Though thats what makes it so awesome in its own right.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I love the Destiny series. I would say yes it most certainly is worth it. Its kinda unque in games as far as how it goes about well everything honestly. Though thats what makes it so awesome in its own right.

Might have to get it now, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Muco said:

Destiny 2 is for free now until 18. November but only for PC. You only need to login to battle.net and go to the gift page.

At the very least even if you don't play on PC, it's for free so get it NOW. xD

And as far as I know once you claim it you keep it for ever so it would be worth claiming even if you don't plan on playing anytime soon at least you will have it.

That free version won't have the Forsaken DLC, but it's free so, get it, start it up, and keep it. That way you can play it whenever if you want. However, my personal opinion, is that all that happened with the game last year when it launched means I wouldn't support it. Activision screwed with their fanbase with it for months after launch and I wouldn't put it past them to do it again, so joining Destiny 2 is an at your own risk kind of move. 

7 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Ended up getting the game and definitely glad I decided to (PS4). If any of you guys play it for that system I'll gladly add you (or you can add meh).

When I get me another PS4 I'll have to keep that in mind as well as this title. I sadly lost my PS4 at my parents house somewhere, and just cannot find it. I do agree though that this game is best on PS4 way better then it is on PS3.

• Like 1