Have you seen the anime above?

Mazino

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Nono said:

Sure haven't. But it's from the 90's and is rated R, so it must be good.

Gun x Sword 

I’ve heard of it once or twice, but never really stuck with me. Just from the description, this sounds like an anime adaptation of any action movie ever made, and the story totally reminded me of Fallout 4 (They killed my wife and took my son - I must get revenge!). But I’ve also learned not to judge an anime by its description, so this might be really good. Not quite intruiging enough to be high up on my list, but I’ll put it on there nonetheless. 

Alright mine: 

Sola

(disclaimer - this anime has by far the weirdest and most surprising ending of any I’ve ever seen. Or maybe I was just that tired watching it. Probably a mix of both.)

• Useful 1

15 minutes ago, rd7 said:

I’ve heard of it once or twice, but never really stuck with me. Just from the description, this sounds like an anime adaptation of any action movie ever made, and the story totally reminded me of Fallout 4 (They killed my wife and took my son - I must get revenge!). But I’ve also learned not to judge an anime by its description, so this might be really good. Not quite intruiging enough to be high up on my list, but I’ll put it on there nonetheless. 

Alright mine: 

Sola

(disclaimer - this anime has by far the weirdest and most surprising ending of any I’ve ever seen. Or maybe I was just that tired watching it. Probably a mix of both.)

Well thanks, you just turned me off from watching that show, lol. Maybe I'll check it out anyways just to see how right you are.

As for Sola, there was a thread created about it a couple of weeks ago and it really caught my attention. I think I know what the surprising ending you're referring to is, but I'm still interested. Any idea where I can watch it?

Welcome to the N.H.K.

10 hours ago, Nono said:

Well thanks, you just turned me off from watching that show, lol. Maybe I'll check it out anyways just to see how right you are.

As for Sola, there was a thread created about it a couple of weeks ago and it really caught my attention. I think I know what the surprising ending you're referring to is, but I'm still interested. Any idea where I can watch it?

Welcome to the N.H.K.

Yes, seen it. Great show!

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu