Have you seen the anime above?

Mazino

25 minutes ago, leinwandname said:

Nope - saw the name several times pop up in discussion but never saw it.

Minami-ke

This has been really high on my list for a while now, and I can’t wait to see it. It reminds me a little bit of Aria and New Game! from the desc. From what I’ve heard, it’s really amazing, but I’ve learned from experience to never completely trust a review, especially with SoL shows. The perspective of the viewer can completely change their experience watching the show, especially in SoL shows where the show is paced much slower.

Anyone seen:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ? - It’s a great show, hilarious and such a great rom-com. Unpredictable and very real - well developed characters make this show great. But by far the best episode was the OVA, if you ever get that far.

58 minutes ago, rd7 said:

This has been really high on my list for a while now, and I can’t wait to see it. It reminds me a little bit of Aria and New Game! from the desc. From what I’ve heard, it’s really amazing, but I’ve learned from experience to never completely trust a review, especially with SoL shows. The perspective of the viewer can completely change their experience watching the show, especially in SoL shows where the show is paced much slower.

Anyone seen:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ? - It’s a great show, hilarious and such a great rom-com. Unpredictable and very real - well developed characters make this show great. But by far the best episode was the OVA, if you ever get that far.

I've heard of that one a few times, but I really find anime of this premise tend to not draw me in at all.

Jing: King of Bandits/King of Bandits Jing

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...