Muco

Have you seen the anime above?

25 minutes ago, leinwandname said:

Nope - saw the name several times pop up in discussion but never saw it.

Minami-ke

This has been really high on my list for a while now, and I can’t wait to see it. It reminds me a little bit of Aria and New Game! from the desc. From what I’ve heard, it’s really amazing, but I’ve learned from experience to never completely trust a review, especially with SoL shows. The perspective of the viewer can completely change their experience watching the show, especially in SoL shows where the show is paced much slower.

Anyone seen:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ? - It’s a great show, hilarious and such a great rom-com. Unpredictable and very real - well developed characters make this show great. But by far the best episode was the OVA, if you ever get that far.

58 minutes ago, rd7 said:

This has been really high on my list for a while now, and I can’t wait to see it. It reminds me a little bit of Aria and New Game! from the desc. From what I’ve heard, it’s really amazing, but I’ve learned from experience to never completely trust a review, especially with SoL shows. The perspective of the viewer can completely change their experience watching the show, especially in SoL shows where the show is paced much slower.

Anyone seen:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ? - It’s a great show, hilarious and such a great rom-com. Unpredictable and very real - well developed characters make this show great. But by far the best episode was the OVA, if you ever get that far.

I've heard of that one a few times, but I really find anime of this premise tend to not draw me in at all.

Jing: King of Bandits/King of Bandits Jing

On 11/11/2018 at 2:16 AM, ArchieKun said:

Nope never seen this either I am finding out about quite a few from just this topic.

darker then back

Sadly, no. It's the first I've ever heard of it. Looks pretty interesting.

Skip Beat

14 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hell yes I have seen this. It is awesome though the manga is way way better.

D Gray Man

Started it, but stopped because it got pulled from Netflix. Haven't gotten around to picking it back up. Was pretty good though.

Hikaru no Go