Favorite duos, right here...

efaardvark

Suzaku and Lelouch?  How about Light and L?  Maybe Holo and Lawrence?  Spike and Jet?  Edward and Alphonse?  Natsu & Lucy?  Kurisu and Okabe?  Erika  & Walker?  Maka and Soul?  Yuki and Yuno?  Heck, even Tom and Jerry!  Sure, why not?  :D

So what's your favorite animated duo?  Note that they do NOT have to be a romantic couple, though that's perfectly fine too.  No cross-show ships however.  Both characters have to be from the same anime.

Go!

Edited by efaardvark

Well from the description, and fact that this isn't posted in anime section I am asumomg by animated you are referring to any animated couple, or best friends etc. So with that said I'll Post one from anime, and one from western animation.

7d016cfc3cfb99c48457607fb44a2152ec9d4195r1-852-938v2_hq.thumb.jpg.db4c7312d367c90ead03228b22c724e6.jpg

HarleyQuinn.thumb.jpg.4d96688f68a9f0d2289c19356cd42be3.jpg

50 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Well from the description, and fact that this isn't posted in anime section I am asumomg by animated you are referring to any animated couple, or best friends etc.

I did debate with myself about putting it in the anime section.  Initially I was thinking just anime duos, but the more I thought about it the more I didn't want to limit it to only anime (Dangermouse/Penfold?  Cecil and Beany?  Scooby and Shaggy?), and I wasn't sure how everyone would feel about non-anime content in the anime section.  You never know where these sorts of things will lead.  We could wind up having a lengthy, heated argument about Daffy Duck/Bugs Bunny vs Coyote/Roadrunner or something and pissing off all the Japanime purists.  :)

Carry on....

Another of my faves would be Kiyone & Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo (absolutely love the episode that focused on their daily lives from Tenchi Universe)

dbb6bd90ea7700cf098c480607ee7bc6.jpg

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 1:33 PM, efaardvark said:

Suzaku and Lelouch?  How about Light and L?  Maybe Holo and Lawrence?  Spike and Jet?  Edward and Alphonse?  Natsu & Lucy?  Kurisu and Okabe?  Erika  & Walker?  Maka and Soul?  Yuki and Yuno?  Heck, even Tom and Jerry!  Sure, why not?  :D

So what's your favorite animated duo?  Note that they do NOT have to be a romantic couple, though that's perfectly fine too.  No cross-show ships however.  Both characters have to be from the same anime.

Go!

probably kiyohime and elizabeth, those two seem like a fun pair, from what i saw, both want MC, one is just a tsundere, one is a total yandere, one calls MC as "-sama", other calls MC as "-piggu"

one is purely loveable and hates lies, one is purely bulliable and has bad songs, pretty fun duo (in my point of view xD)

im-not-a-stalker-im-a-devoted-bodyguard-who-acts-24969204.png.50bce356d58c27b2cfb0879280d4ae25.png

though, to be more specific, they are a trio, eli-kyuti-'mamo trio to be exact (elisabeth, kiyohime, and tamamo)