BurnsyCEO

Has anyone played fault:milestone series?

I haven't played that many visual novels but this one stands above the rest when it comes to world building, production quality, art and pretty much everything I can think off. It's on sale on steam too right now. The biggest issue though is how long the devs are taking to release the next game.

• Like 1

I love the Fault series.

One reason it's taking so long to release Fault Silence the Pedant (a prequel) is because it contains interactive elements that the previous KN's didn't have (KN = Kinetic Novels = No Choices)

11 hours ago, Ryuji said:

I love the Fault series.

One reason it's taking so long to release Fault Silence the Pedant (a prequel) is because it contains interactive elements that the previous KN's didn't have (KN = Kinetic Novels = No Choices)

Play the demo it's free and it's like the first 1/3rd of the game.  They are really trying to make this the best looking visual novel for the next 10 years.

I have not played it no, but I checked it out after seeing this. It looks interesting forsure.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:18 PM, BurnsyCEO said:

Play the demo it's free and it's like the first 1/3rd of the game.  They are really trying to make this the best looking visual novel for the next 10 years.

I have played the demo. It's amazing.

29 minutes ago, Ryuji said:

I have played the demo. It's amazing.

Is it really long like hours upon hours, or is it one of the shorter ones out there.

6 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Is it really long like hours upon hours, or is it one of the shorter ones out there.

It's the only demo I've played so can't compare but it should be like 3 hours of playtime.

44 minutes ago, BurnsyCEO said:

It's the only demo I've played so can't compare but it should be like 3 hours of playtime.

Thats not bad good for a afternoon, or evening.

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!