Coucou

baejoohyun

Hands up, the best user just joined

Not sure if many of you can tell I'm a ReveLuv, but I was originally an anime fan. I stopped watching it actively and to be honest, I haven't seen one in a criminally long time. BUT..

A good friend of mine recommended me some animes to watch and to not be a bitch, I will watch them
I live alone and sometimes I just want to interact with somebody, anybody

So this resulted in me joining AF. 

Also, any more info.. I major French and my favorite anime is FMA. FMA like 

FMA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FMAB 

And I would really like to tell you my name, but I never tell it to anime fans because apparently there's an anime character with the same name, and then they make jokes
[âIMG]

ALSO THE SOUND NOTIFS ARE SO COOL

that's all

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Welcome to the forums, and back to anime again :) I'm kind of curious now what was recommended lol...

Right now my job is sucking up all my time so I've cut back on watching anime but I'm still getting in an episode every now and then. I completely understand where you are coming from there.

6 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums, and back to anime again :) I'm kind of curious now what was recommended lol...

Right now my job is sucking up all my time so I've cut back on watching anime but I'm still getting in an episode every now and then. I completely understand where you are coming from there.

Thanks.
it's Boku no Hero, Erased, Your Lie in April.. then the one where a girl is having an amnesia, but I forgot which one is that.. So random I know, but she was looking for more known titles

Welcome to AF hope you have a great time, and find even more anime to watch. :) We have a lot of people here who love to suggest series so I am sure you'll find some good ones. If you have any questions feel free to let me know, and see you around. ^^

11 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Welcome to AF hope you have a great time, and find even more anime to watch. :) We have a lot of people here who love to suggest series so I am sure you'll find some good ones. If you have any questions feel free to let me know, and see you around. ^^

Thanks.^^

2 hours ago, baejoohyun said:

Hands up, the best user just joined

Not sure if many of you can tell I'm a ReveLuv, but I was originally an anime fan. I stopped watching it actively and to be honest, I haven't seen one in a criminally long time. BUT..

A good friend of mine recommended me some animes to watch and to not be a bitch, I will watch them
I live alone and sometimes I just want to interact with somebody, anybody

So this resulted in me joining AF. 

Also, any more info.. I major French and my favorite anime is FMA. FMA like 

FMA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FMAB 

And I would really like to tell you my name, but I never tell it to anime fans because apparently there's an anime character with the same name, and then they make jokes
[âIMG]

ALSO THE SOUND NOTIFS ARE SO COOL

that's all

welcome to AF-forums~

i mean, we all have that "one friend" who spam recom's you stuff, for me, i simply, ignore 70% of his recom's (not couse his got bad taste...its just couse, yknow, i have other stuff to do, and im time-constrained)

also, isnt it, FMAB > TGWOC > FMA > FM radio ?! (plus points, if you get last one, other wise, i will have to deduct everyone in this forum -10000 points, for i am, true evil)

17 minutes ago, XII360 said:

welcome to AF-forums~

i mean, we all have that "one friend" who spam recom's you stuff, for me, i simply, ignore 70% of his recom's (not couse his got bad taste...its just couse, yknow, i have other stuff to do, and im time-constrained)

also, isnt it, FMAB > TGWOC > FMA > FM radio ?! (plus points, if you get last one, other wise, i will have to deduct everyone in this forum -10000 points, for i am, true evil)

Thanks
I know right, I find it annoying.. but I recommended her some stuff to watch as well and she did her homework. It's always me who slack off.

I DON'T GET IT AND NOO!!! IT'S FMA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... FMAB > FM radio 🔥🔥

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, Wedgy said:

That could be a lot of titles lol

true. she gave me more details about it, so I found it. it's One Week Friends

8 hours ago, Nono said:

Welcome bae, coucou to you too. 

Can you tell us about your username being that your real name is off limits?

Bae Joohyun or Joohyun Bae is the birth name of the leader of South Korean pop group Red Velvet. She goes by Irene as her stage name. She has beautiful personality, gorgeous looks, pretty voice and even her real name is so pretty, I'm jealous 

2 hours ago, baejoohyun said:

Bae Joohyun or Joohyun Bae is the birth name of the leader of South Korean pop group Red Velvet. She goes by Irene as her stage name. She has beautiful personality, gorgeous looks, pretty voice and even her real name is so pretty, I'm jealous 

Is that her in your avatar?

6 minutes ago, Nono said:

Is that her in your avatar?

Yes, and in my signature and cover photo as well. You can check out her group if you're interested

Her position is main rapper/sub-vocalist, and she is the one at the beginning starting the song

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Welcome to AF! Though I have always heard FMAB was far superior to FMA; I think I will watch FMA and decide for myself. Btw Envy is one my fave FMAB characters, are they better or worse in FMA? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Welcome to AF! Though I have always heard FMAB was far superior to FMA; I think I will watch FMA and decide for myself. Btw Envy is one my fave FMAB characters, are they better or worse in FMA? 

Yes, you have heard, but I don't share that opinion. I watched FMA first and it just grew on me more than FMAB, which I watched a month later. I can't deny that It's possible that if I saw FMAB first, maybe I would like it better. FMAB has some cool characters which FMA doesn't, but many can agree that character developed is much better in FMA and subjectively there're better to me lol

• Informative 1