If you were stuck on an island...

rd7

1.) The entire manga collection of Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood in a secured storage bin. 

2.) Picture album combined of family and friends.

3.) The entire Lord of the Rings series in book form. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

14 hours ago, Sassy said:

1.) The entire manga collection of Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood in a secured storage bin. 

2.) Picture album combined of family and friends.

3.) The entire Lord of the Rings series in book form. 

I guess you'll be eating whats on the island then hope there is a lot of shell fihs, or fish in general not to mention coconuts.

23 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I guess you'll be eating whats on the island then hope there is a lot of shell fihs, or fish in general not to mention coconuts.

Well I noticed OP said you'll with essentials of good supply of water and food unless I read it wrong. Otherwise I pretty much grabbed three entertaining things that won't get me bored. Haha.

• Funny 1

Just now, Sassy said:

Well I noticed OP said you'll with essentials of good supply of water and food unless I read it wrong. Otherwise I pretty much grabbed three entertaining things that won't get me bored. Haha.

I was just playin there :) I could not think of any entertaining things at the time I first posted. Though in a since it will still help with survival since it will keep you sane.

• Informative 1

So, does a "collection of x" count? I mean, I could say a collection of books, a collection of (some kind of) tools, a collection of elecronical devises plus solar powered chargers...

For the sake of the game, and i think its the point of the game, I'll say I can't choose a "collection of x" or a "set of x" unless it's one object like a toolbox,.

1.)  An E-Book-reader reader with thousands of books including books with instructons on how to build basic things like a shelter, fire, sandals, weapons, ect. ..

2.) A solar powered charger for said reader.

3.) A loaded gun just in case I want to die quickly.

Initially I wanted to limit my options so I'd have think more about what I'd take with me, especially in terms of entertainment (mainly what book would I take with me since I can't choose a collection of books or an entire library. I'd have chosen the LotR book) but then again, the existence  of readers and a solar powered charger makes this easier. So yeah.... the first part was kind unnecessary