Do you watch the same anime series more then once?

Geano

Another show I have seen a few times is, Witch Hunter Robin. I will forever love that show.Ā 

Trust me I am an oldie anime queen when it comes to anime from the 1980s- early 2000s. I loved shows like Big O, YuYu Hakusho, Candidate for Goddess, etc.. Also, Cowboy Bebop though...it has its own level of respect and I am glad it is a very memorable anime.Ā 

Edited by Persona
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Persona said:

Another show I have seen a few times is, Witch Hunter Robin. I will forever love that show.Ā 

Trust me I am an oldie anime queen when it comes to anime from the 1980s- early 2000s. I loved shows like Big O, YuYu Hakusho, Candidate for Goddess, etc.. Also, Cowboy Bebop though...it has its own level of respect and I am glad it is a very memorable anime.Ā 

Yah I feel like I am a old anime person to not that I like all older anime more then newer stuff I love the newer stuff as much if not more then the older 90s stuff. Its just I grew up with the 90s so it is ingrained in me. There is a;so no question that a lot of older anime dose have more rewatch value then the newer stuff.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

I can re-view Digimon's anime for forever. It exudes greatness and that is why it's an epic series. As you can tell, I've beenĀ a lifelong fan since 1999. Yeah, Digimon are the champions!

I remember when the first Digimon movie came out in theatres. That was lit and I fangirled so hard. I use to have a crush on Matt and when they showed them in the newĀ DigiDestined group. I was so happy. Now I know they came back in Digimon Tri; which I have not finished. But I wouldn't mind rewatching Digimon (selected seasons).

1 hour ago, Persona said:

I remember when the first Digimon movie came out in theatres. That was lit and I fangirled so hard. I use to have a crush on Matt and when they showed them in the newĀ DigiDestined group. I was so happy. Now I know they came back in Digimon Tri; which I have not finished. But I wouldn't mind rewatching Digimon (selected seasons).

That movie was a good one when I was a kid as well. It wasn't even advertised as anime in America, but I knew it was along with most people viewing it I am sure since Digimon was not really mainstream

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

That movie was a good one when I was a kid as well. It wasn't even advertised as anime in America, but I knew it was along with most people viewing it I am sure since Digimon was not really mainstream

Oh no no. It was definitely advertised in America. At that time Digimon and Pokemon were pretty well known on kid's WB channel when it existed. Pokemon was obviously the most popular out of the two. But Digimon held its own with fans, just died faster.Ā 

1 minute ago, Persona said:

Oh no no. It was definitely advertised in America. At that time Digimon and Pokemon were pretty well known on kid's WB channel when it existed. Pokemon was obviously the most popular out of the two. But Digimon held its own with fans, just died faster.Ā 

Pardon me on that I mean yes they were both popular, but not everyone viewed them as anime, but just as animation more, or less. Digimon did take a backseat to Pokemon which in my opinion it deserved more, but then I loved the series still do today.

• Like 1

Just now, ArchieKun said:

Pardon me on that I mean yes they were both popular, but not everyone viewed them as anime, but just as animation more, or less. Digimon did take a backseat to Pokemon which in my opinion it deserved more, but then I loved the series still do today.

Gotcha! Yeah, that was consideredĀ as just cartoons. That I definitelyĀ agree with!Ā 

3 minutes ago, Persona said:

Gotcha! Yeah, that was consideredĀ as just cartoons. That I definitelyĀ agree with!Ā 

Of course at that point I already knew they were anime so did a lot of people who saw the movie from what I can imagine.

• Like 1

Guilty as charged for that yes. The one's I usually can watch over and over and never get bored are these five (well technically six if you count both FMA series):Ā 

Samurai Champloo

FMA (Brotherhood and original)

Dragon Ball Z

Gundam Wing

Sailor Moon

Ā 

Ā 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

3 hours ago, Sassy said:

Guilty as charged for that yes. The one's I usually can watch over and over and never get bored are these five (well technically six if you count both FMA series):Ā 

Samurai Champloo

FMA (Brotherhood and original)

Dragon Ball Z

Gundam Wing

Sailor Moon

Ā 

Ā 

These are all awesome series, and certainly worthy of many many rewatchs forsure in particular Sailor Moon, and Samurai Champloo.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

These are all awesome series, and certainly worthy of many many rewatchs forsure in particular Sailor Moon, and Samurai Champloo.

I totally agree, 100% *nods head* I could name more honestly in series that are rewatchable but for the life of me I'm having a brain fart today haha typical Friday lol.Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, Sassy said:

I totally agree, 100% *nods head* I could name more honestly in series that are rewatchable but for the life of me I'm having a brain fart today haha typical Friday lol.Ā 

I know the feeling it is hard to pin point until you see them pop up somewhere, or you really really like them since there is so many out now.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I know the feeling it is hard to pin point until you see them pop up somewhere, or you really really like them since there is so many out now.

Right excatly haha.Ā 

• Agree 1

Yes, either cause I liked it so much I wanna watch it again (Ex: Steins;Gate), usually within a year. ORĀ it's been like 3+ years and I want to see if theĀ opinion I had towards it initially still holds up or if my feelings have changed about it (Ex: Death Note and Higurashi). Both still hold up quite well btw.

But yeah, I rewatch shows occasionally.

• Like 1

Honestly it really depends on the anime. Most of them; yes I would. One series that I've probably watched over and over and over isĀ Ouran High School Host Club.Ā 

Lately however I haven't rewatched any anime that I've seen just because I have so many that I still need to watch, lol.

13 hours ago, Shift said:

I'm yet to rewatch an anime but I've rewatched plenty of TV shows and movies. I may go back and rewatch some of my first or favorite anime eventually.

I won't doubt or disagree a lot of non anime shows are easier to rewatch since they tend to be more episodic. A serial plot is once but because it makes you feel overall more fulfilled afterwards it is over then you have less desire to see it again unless it was truly epic.

• Like 1

So, ever since stumbling onto this topic. I have been thinking of my past and how much of a weeb I was. I am starting to recall other animes I've seen at least twice. One great series that I have seen a few times, Last Exile. I was excited when Last Exile made a comeback but different characters for the most part. Yet, I had trouble finishing it.Ā 

15 hours ago, Persona said:

So, ever since stumbling onto this topic. I have been thinking of my past and how much of a weeb I was. I am starting to recall other animes I've seen at least twice. One great series that I have seen a few times, Last Exile. I was excited when Last Exile made a comeback but different characters for the most part. Yet, I had trouble finishing it.Ā 

That is a freaken awesome one for the ages. I honestly need to sit down with it again myself now.

Depends. I watched the original FMA series once a year for 6 years, Eureka Seven for oddly, seven years once a year, and have gone to watch Cowboy Bebop and Ruroni Kenshin back a few times over the years. However, ever since Hanasaku Iroha, which I watched just as the movie was coming out on online streaming services, I haven't really done that. I did watch Hanasaku Iroha, then the movie, then the series again, but I haven't even gone back to watch it again since then. I guess the answer for me is, with older anime, there are a few I've watched a number of times, and with newer ones, not so much. Guess that makes sense as I tend to prefer older anime anyways.Ā 

On 10/11/2018 at 06:23, Nono said:

HonnĆŖtement, je n'ai jamais regardĆ© une sĆ©rie entiĆØre, mais j'aime vraiment revenir en arriĆØre et regarder certains Ć©pisodes et scĆØnes oĆ¹ je pense avoir manquĆ© quelque chose, ils ont une grande profondeur ou que j'ai vraiment vraiment aimĆ©.

L'un de mes Ć©pisodes prĆ©fĆ©rĆ©s est celui oĆ¹ Goku utilise ss3 pour la premiĆØre fois, j'ai oubliĆ© combien de fois j'ai vu celui-ci, c'est plutĆ“t dope.

Plus cela <font style=šŸ‘‡">

https://8ballpool.onl/Ā  https://googlehangouts.ooo/Ā  https://omegle.onl/

image.jpg

Ā  J'ai regardĆ© le premier bit de SAO 3 fois (ne juge pas), changeant mon cerveau Ć  chaque fois entre programmeur, joueur et maĆ®tre du jeu.Ā J'ai regardĆ© Hanasaku Irohaļ»æĀ une seconde foisļ»æĀ pour regarder les illustrations d'arriĆØre-plan.Ā (Si vous ne l'avez pas vu en HD ou sur BR, cela en vaut la peine, du moins si vous aimez ce genre de chose.) Parfoisļ»æ, je suis dans unļ»æe certaine humeur ou un certain Ć©tat d'esprit et je revisite un anime en particulier / livre / film / etc.Ā cela complĆØte cet Ć©tat d'esprit semble ĆŖtre un bon moyen de passer l'aprĆØs-midi.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nejrises said:

Ā  J'ai regardĆ© le premier bit de SAO 3 fois (ne juge pas), changeant mon cerveau Ć  chaque fois entre programmeur, joueur et maĆ®tre du jeu.Ā J'ai regardĆ© Hanasaku Irohaļ»æĀ une seconde foisļ»æĀ pourļ»æ regarder les illustrations d'arriĆØre-plan.Ā (Si vous ne l'avez pas vu en HD ou sur BR, cela en vaut la peine, du moins si vous aimez ce genre de chose.) Parfoisļ»æ, je suis dans unļ»æe certaine humeur ou un certain Ć©tat d'esprit et je revisiteļ»æ unļ»æ anime en particulier / livre / film / etc.Ā cela complĆØte cet Ć©tat d'esprit semble ĆŖtre un bon moļ»æļ»æyen de passer l'aprĆØs-midi.ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

SAO est trĆØs populaire, mais je ne l'ai jamais regardĆ©.šŸ˜žDe quoi parle Hanasaku Iroja?