Do you watch the same anime series more then once?

Geano

17 hours ago, RepentantSky said:

Depends. I watched the original FMA series once a year for 6 years, Eureka Seven for oddly, seven years once a year, and have gone to watch Cowboy Bebop and Ruroni Kenshin back a few times over the years. However, ever since Hanasaku Iroha, which I watched just as the movie was coming out on online streaming services, I haven't really done that. I did watch Hanasaku Iroha, then the movie, then the series again, but I haven't even gone back to watch it again since then. I guess the answer for me is, with older anime, there are a few I've watched a number of times, and with newer ones, not so much. Guess that makes sense as I tend to prefer older anime anyways. 

Nice I never watched series over again with that degree of regularity though I have seen several over 10 times dbz, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Yugioh DM to name just a few if I haven't already.

4 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

The anime i re watched so far are Sailormoon,Magic Knight Rayearth,Yuyu Hakusho,Flame Of Recca,Evangelion,Gatekeepers etc.

Despite SM literally being 200 episodes I can never get tired of watching it over and over. I have seen it myself at least 4 times recently.

3 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Despite SM literally being 200 episodes I can never get tired of watching it over and over. I have seen it myself at least 4 times recently.

I agree its one of the reason why i became a otaku.

32 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

I agree its one of the reason why i became a otaku.

Thats a good reason. For mme it just came naturally at a very young age. Watching same series over and over is just one joy of it.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I did sometimes watch series more than once but then realized that I tend to start picking it apart even if I really liked it the first time because my tastes changed. So right now once is enough and if it takes them years to bring out another season, it just doesn't get watch because I don't want to start harshing it. 🤷

• 4 years later...
On 9/29/2023 at 7:25 AM, BarryMatthews said:

Hello everyone!

On 9/29/2023 at 1:22 PM, DakotaVon said:

Hello, i am new here.

A big welcome aboard to both of you. Pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourselves at home.