where can I buy great One Piece figure in the U.S?

Tiffany Ai

My BF's birthday is next month and he is a big fan of collecting anime figures, and one of his favorite anime is One Piece. So I want to buy him a One Piece figure, but I don't really know where can I find some great ones. Need you guys help me figure out, it can be online shops, or shops near Philadelphia area. 

Anime figures aren't to tough to track down. Though retail is not the place for such things most of the time. Even if you are lucky enough to have a anime store in your locol shopping mall they likely will have a very limited section. Not to mention they will charge well more then a arm and a leg for a individual figure. Though if you are looking to buy them still best place is honestly ebay, and sometimes amazon. Though ebay is easier to buy in sets since it is mostly resold merchandise anyway. I will say that you won't find much better pricing online either, bbut the selections will be there forsure. Hope this helps you out. :) Also a word of causation be aware of fake, or repainted figures that often get on ebay. Best way to avoid this is to do some reserch on the specific figure set, or series you are buying. Even if it is just one character from that set.

P.S Moving this to anime no worries just think it will make more sense for this to call anime section home. :)

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

BBTS (Big Bad Toy Store). They are online. Huge selection. 

Really are their prices less then $70 a figure. Thats the issue I run into way to many times is cost.

I've always found them fair, and you can get discounts if you are okay with less than mint packaging (if the corner of the box has a slight roll but you plan on opening it up to display anyways for example). Their packing and customer service is superb as well.