Hi-..

Sassy

heyo boyo~ whats down my homio~?

i mean, to be honest, its probably couse i just got back from night shift, but please dont block me for being wierd, im sorry q-q

but yea, welcome to the forums~!, what're your hobbies ?!, best anime ?!, best OST ?!?!

2 minutes ago, XII360 said:

heyo boyo~ whats down my homio~?

i mean, to be honest, its probably couse i just got back from night shift, but please dont block me for being wierd, im sorry q-q

but yea, welcome to the forums~!, what're your hobbies ?!, best anime ?!, best OST ?!?!

How's it going? Currently at my night job myself however about to get off thankfully. Your ok everyone's got some weird in them of course. Honestly I can't choose best anime there's allot on my list that I think are the best haha, I'm indecisive. 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

2 minutes ago, Sassy said:

How's it going? Currently at my night job myself however about to get off thankfully. Your ok everyone's got some weird in them of course.

Honestly I can't choose best anime there's allot on my list that I think are the best haha, I'm indecisive. 

night jobs are fun, for me, mainly couse theres no professors up, and the staff present, are fun to be with, morning duty though, is ass, atleast, i don't like that one staff member, who sh*ts at me, could atleast be nicer, smh, not buying her anything for x-mas, one collegue of mine is sure to get something nice for being....nice to me >.>

question is, whats a good gift, that a girl would like, that wont put a hole in my wallet ?!, couse i mean, i still cat wait for x-mas sale on steam >.>

semi know that feel, but also not, my favorite anime is Little busters and Shakugan no Shana xD, they are the one's that got me into anime xD

night jobs are fun, for me, mainly couse theres no professors up, and the staff present, are fun to be with, morning duty though, is ass, atleast, i don't like that one staff member, who sh*ts at me, could atleast be nicer, smh, not buying her anything for x-mas, one collegue of mine is sure to get something nice for being....nice to me >.>

question is, whats a good gift, that a girl would like, that wont put a hole in my wallet ?!, couse i mean, i still cat wait for x-mas sale on steam >.>

semi know that feel, but also not, my favorite anime is Little busters and Shakugan no Shana xD, they are the one's that got me into anime xD

That's understandable to be expected haha, caddy coworkers everyone has these days. Hmm honestly if you truly don't know then get a gift card of say solid 20-30$ bucks at a place they shop at that would be decent and adjustable to do. 

Haha very good animes indeed haven't watched Shana in a grip might rewatch it soon. Hmm hmm.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sassy said:

That's understandable to be expected haha, caddy coworkers everyone has these days. Hmm honestly if you truly don't know then get a gift card of say solid 20-30$ bucks at a place they shop at that would be decent and adjustable to do. 

Haha very good animes indeed haven't watched Shana in a grip might rewatch it soon. Hmm hmm.

i-i would, but, i dont really know that collegue of mine that much, but she seem's to worry about her surrounding friends ?, atleast, ill assume she friended me, since she 100% worries about me, or atleast i feel her worries xD

im used to not eating whole night/morning (couse muh diet, which is bad tbh), and as a sort of "self-punishment" for doing a mistake in workplace, decided not to eat in work, she was clearly the one most worried about me, and was willing to go buy food and thought "i had no cash" >.>

little did she know, i just wanted to put some of that beefy discpline sauce in my self, pretty harsh of me though tbh,

mhm, they are fun show's, one anime im currently watching is "happy sugar life", currently at episode 4, and watching it during night duty, when im not toxic, to bad last night i was semi-toxic, or atleast, i made myself semi-toxic, and kept going back up to floors doing STAT req's >.>

coulda watched 3-4 episodes last night too, especially since my collegues told me to "rest up, let us do some work" >__>

i cant help it, that one staff was bullying me, and i had to vent my frustration elsewhere, and it was clearly vented on all that walking, and extractions <.>

was fun tho'

32 minutes ago, XII360 said:

i-i would, but, i dont really know that collegue of mine that much, but she seem's to worry about her surrounding friends ?, atleast, ill assume she friended me, since she 100% worries about me, or atleast i feel her worries xD

im used to not eating whole night/morning (couse muh diet, which is bad tbh), and as a sort of "self-punishment" for doing a mistake in workplace, decided not to eat in work, she was clearly the one most worried about me, and was willing to go buy food and thought "i had no cash" >.>

little did she know, i just wanted to put some of that beefy discpline sauce in my self, pretty harsh of me though tbh,

mhm, they are fun show's, one anime im currently watching is "happy sugar life", currently at episode 4, and watching it during night duty, when im not toxic, to bad last night i was semi-toxic, or atleast, i made myself semi-toxic, and kept going back up to floors doing STAT req's >.>

coulda watched 3-4 episodes last night too, especially since my collegues told me to "rest up, let us do some work" >__>

i cant help it, that one staff was bullying me, and i had to vent my frustration elsewhere, and it was clearly vented on all that walking, and extractions <.>

was fun tho'

Haha it's understandable and hey having fellow colleagues worry about you and befriend you is always truthfully nice. And hey sometimes you gotta do what you need to in eating healthy or eating different things to a better diet least tort trying and making it work. 

Haha it's understandable, and I don't think I've heard that one yet is it currently airing at the moment? The ones I'm currently trying to watch is Tsrume and Run into the wild both sports ones that are currently airing so far their not to bad. Sometimes you gotta vent you gotta vent no matter who it may be so long as you have a listening ear. Tehehe.

2 minutes ago, Beocat said:

@XII360 a Christmas ornament is usually best. 

@Sassy welcome to the forums! Night shift work is where I want to be someday. So lucky! 

Haha understandable thank you. Much appreciated

6 minutes ago, Beocat said:

@XII360 a Christmas ornament is usually best. 

but...what kind ?!, our x-mas party starts at 15th (december), so i should really plan it out, budget-wise...well i doubt i have any problems on cash, since i hide all my cash, like a jew or give it to my papi-chulo couse he needs cash

8 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Haha it's understandable, and I don't think I've heard that one yet is it currently airing at the moment? The ones I'm currently trying to watch is Tsrume and Run into the wild both sports ones that are currently airing so far their not to bad.

Sometimes you gotta vent you gotta vent no matter who it may be so long as you have a listening ear. Tehehe.

nope it has finished airing, its somewhat new-ish though, AF link to show, or MAL link its just around my alley of type of anime so im somewhat enjoying it at the moment xD

haven't heard of those two anime's yet (though to be fair, i don't really scan though season's shows xD) 

im a loner type though, and, being a guy and all, its hard to randomly talk about my problems, couse "muh manly pride" or something around those lines >_< 

13 minutes ago, XII360 said:

but...what kind ?!, our x-mas party starts at 15th (december), so i should really plan it out, budget-wise...well i doubt i have any problems on cash, since i hide all my cash, like a jew or give it to my papi-chulo couse he needs cash

nope it has finished airing, its somewhat new-ish though, AF link to show, or MAL link its just around my alley of type of anime so im somewhat enjoying it at the moment xD

haven't heard of those two anime's yet (though to be fair, i don't really scan though season's shows xD) 

im a loner type though, and, being a guy and all, its hard to randomly talk about my problems, couse "muh manly pride" or something around those lines >_< 

It's definitely understandable I'll have to look into it and check it out sounds like an interesting anime. Ah true not everyone watches the currently airing anime some wait till their done airing to watch haha. 

Also just because your a guy doesn't mean you can't vent to anyone you've got this if you need to vent you need to vent its not good to keep things bottled up. You don't know me much but if you ever need someone to vent to I'm here as a listening ear for ya. 

15 minutes ago, Sassy said:

It's definitely understandable I'll have to look into it and check it out sounds like an interesting anime. Ah true not everyone watches the currently airing anime some wait till their done airing to watch haha. 

Also just because your a guy doesn't mean you can't vent to anyone you've got this if you need to vent you need to vent its not good to keep things bottled up. You don't know me much but if you ever need someone to vent to I'm here as a listening ear for ya. 

im especially guilty of being one of those people, who only binge watch anime >.<

that's the mindset i got though, but i mean, i am just human, so clearly sometimes i gotta vent it out somewhere usually on eroges, or games, but its NNN/NFN, soooo

yea, if i get too blown/stacked, ill probably talk to someone, that or post a status update, probably post status update xD

im especially guilty of being one of those people, who only binge watch anime >.<

that's the mindset i got though, but i mean, i am just human, so clearly sometimes i gotta vent it out somewhere usually on eroges, or games, but its NNN/NFN, soooo

yea, if i get too blown/stacked, ill probably talk to someone, that or post a status update, probably post status update xD

Haha your fine use to binge watch all the time but since I got older I got busier so haven't watched as much as I use to back in the day. In those days it use to be 6 or 8 animes I watch at a time now it's a solid two and three if I'm lucky enough. Haha. 

True and quite understandable lol

@XII360 ~gives directions~ Enter Christmassy store, wander around store aimlessly, notice ornament that makes you think of her, stop and check price.

If price makes you grunt appreciatively, proceed with ornament to register.

If price makes you grunt in dismay, place ornament back and continue to wander.

Repeat process until gift is located. Return to first ornament if unable to find anything less expensive. 

@Sassy binging is for weekends...

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

16 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Haha your fine use to binge watch all the time but since I got older I got busier so haven't watched as much as I use to back in the day. In those days it use to be 6 or 8 animes I watch at a time now it's a solid two and three if I'm lucky enough. Haha.

im lucky to even watch one anime, since on my breaktime, it'll either be, studying, drawing, or playing game's, or anime, typically removed anime on the list, due to reasons that even i dont really know (lets not get started on reading manga tho' ._.)

13 minutes ago, Beocat said:

@XII360 ~gives directions~ Enter Christmassy store, wander around store aimlessly, notice ornament that makes you think of her, stop and check price.

If price makes you grunt appreciatively, proceed with ornament to register.

If price makes you grunt in dismay, place ornament back and continue to wander.

Repeat process until gift is located. Return to first ornament if unable to find anything less expensive. 

this is one way to find her a thank you present, guess i should go shopping one of these days, don't really know my way around the mall, but getting lost once in a while wont hurt me

probably

21 minutes ago, XII360 said:

im lucky to even watch one anime, since on my breaktime, it'll either be, studying, drawing, or playing game's, or anime, typically removed anime on the list, due to reasons that even i dont really know (lets not get started on reading manga tho' ._.)

this is one way to find her a thank you present, guess i should go shopping one of these days, don't really know my way around the mall, but getting lost once in a while wont hurt me

probably

Haha understandable such is life these days for an adult. Haha yah I feel ya I use to read manga all the time but stopped due to being so damn busy lol 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tefutakato said:

Welcome to AF! I'm Tefutakato or Teffy, nice to meet you. Hope you have a fun time here.

Thank you much appreciated of course. Love the name. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1