Do you play games? What kind?

Greeneyes

4 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Same then theirs chores and babysitting my niece lol

On the topic of dress up games. I know when flash games were in their hay day I would play quite a few on a site called newgrounds. That was pretty interesting. Now you'd find those sort of games mostly on the mobile platforms though. The mobile stuff sorta took over the flash game industry not completely though.

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

On the topic of dress up games. I know when flash games were in their hay day I would play quite a few on a site called newgrounds. That was pretty interesting. Now you'd find those sort of games mostly on the mobile platforms though. The mobile stuff sorta took over the flash game industry not completely though.

Dream girlfriend has a dress up part lol and sometimes they have fashion contest with a theme never can win

1 minute ago, Kaga Koko said:

Dream girlfriend has a dress up part lol and sometimes they have fashion contest with a theme never can win

Interesting I don't go much for those sorts of games. Closest thing to that I played is the Sims. Sims is really fun though 2 is my favorite though 3 and 4 are pretty good to.

Interesting I don't go much for those sorts of games. Closest thing to that I played is the Sims. Sims is really fun though 2 is my favorite though 3 and 4 are pretty good to.

I used to play sims but kinda went bored with it

8 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

I don't play to often either. I mostly play Minecraft, VNs and a lot of Japanese stuff these days. Though I have been getting into shoppers and some western style rpgs as well.

5 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I don't play to often either. I mostly play Minecraft, VNs and a lot of Japanese stuff these days. Though I have been getting into shoppers and some western style rpgs as well.

Only japanese anime game i play is dream gf lol the rest are cooking and english vs

3 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Only japanese anime game i play is dream gf lol the rest are cooking and english vs

Have you played aa game called Cooking momma. It was popular when the wii was out, but made most of its success on the DS. 

Have you played aa game called Cooking momma. It was popular when the wii was out, but made most of its success on the DS. 

I tried it but not my kind by the way i haven't pm you for awhile

3 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

I tried it but not my kind by the way i haven't pm you for awhile

Ya Cooking Momma nor Gardening Mana really took off with me either which is odd because I rather enjoy those types of puzzle games.

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya Cooking Momma nor Gardening Mana really took off with me either which is odd because I rather enjoy those types of puzzle games.

I even tried papa cooking games but too hard for me lol 

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

I even tried papa cooking games but too hard for me lol 

For me its just the lack of shit to do honestly. I like games with a long story I suppose thats why the Tales Of series is one of my favs with Persona right up there with it. 

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

For me its just the lack of shit to do honestly. I like games with a long story I suppose thats why the Tales Of series is one of my favs with Persona right up there with it. 

I miss playing tales series so badly sells my soul to get new console lol jk

12 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

I miss playing tales series so badly sells my soul to get new console lol jk

Ya most of them were on the playstation line even though it started on the Famecom and SNES. How many have you played.

I currently play on PC. Love Halo , currently playing Destiny 2, diablo 3 and dragonball fighter z. Have black dessert online and other free mmos. Just cant start since im kinda new to Pc gaming. Wish I had someone to show me the mmo world. I love grinders. loot...loot....loot  lol

3 hours ago, Metalslug said:

I currently play on PC. Love Halo , currently playing Destiny 2, diablo 3 and dragonball fighter z. Have black dessert online and other free mmos. Just cant start since im kinda new to Pc gaming. Wish I had someone to show me the mmo world. I love grinders. loot...loot....loot  lol

diablo is pretty awesome and the 3rd was amazing except for in the in game economy thing that happen shortly after its launch. I admit most mmo games are not my thing, or at least not my fav compared to JRPGs and VNs. My advice for getting into MMOs though having tried several times is try getting into the team based stuff like League, WoW. Though League seems to be far more popular these days. So is Overwatch.

Le 19/11/2018 à 03h37, efaardvark a déclaré:

J'ai joué à peu près à tous les jeux Sim *, y compris à des jeux comme SimAnt, même si je ne me suis jamais vraiment intéressé aux Sims. SimCity cependant .. c'était une dépendance. iTunes Mobdro TutuApp Je pense que SC3k était la dernière version avant que je ne mette fin aux titres EA, mais je possédais cette version ou des versions antérieures sur pratiquement tous les ordinateurs que je possédais. Dans la journée, je jouais le SC original distribué par Maxis sur Amiga 1000 et j'avais même une version pour le Palm Pilot. J'ai SimCityDS sur mon ordinateur de poche et il est même possible que je dispose encore d'une copie de travail de SC3k sous Linux. Tant d’heures de ma vie ont été aspirées par ce jeu!

Toujours été plus dans les jeux de console. Vérifiez mon avi pour mon jeu préféré. 

Edited by KHATRINA

7 hours ago, Brunji said:

Every kind! Although I prefer games with a good story. I just love a good story and good storytelling. Whatever format it comes in: be it a game, a movie, an anime, a book, etc...!

Good storytelling games!

I could not agree more. With the exception of a select few retro games I pretty much need a good strong plot in nearly every game I play in particular the RPGs and VNs.

• Like 1

I started out with a Tetris console. I moved my way up to Nintendo where I have been playing tons of games from The Sims 2 to Pokemon (Silver, Gold, Platin, Soul Silver) and even Harvest Moon. The Dragon Quest franchise I encountered later on was a game changer. Truth be told, I didn't properly finish both games (Dragon Quest V , Dragon Quest IX)  because of the sheer amount of play time. I literally deleted my save point after 50 hours of play time and never played the game again.  Basically Nintendo games from the old times followed me throughout my whole childhood. When I was getting older and the demand for online games started to take place, I also played several MMORPG's. League of Legends, Tera, Neverwinter and a few more. I used to play all Assassin Creed games but lost track of it after Black Flag. I am also a huge fan of Skyrim and GTA. Far Cry, Sniper: Ghost Warrior or Metal Gear Solid - I will probably play any game as long it doesn't take years to finish. Some people complain about less playtime while others complain about a tremendous amount of.

I belong to the latter one :P Anyways I digress. Mainly RPG but I wouldn't mind for a round Cs:go or any other game.

• Like 1

I Personally Enjoy FPS and indie games. 

My personal favorite games are:

CS:GO

Seasons after fall

Undertale

COD

Overwatch

Dead Cells

Minecraft

Terraria

Super Meat boy

And any other indie game really. Some triple A titles i enjoy.

On 12/20/2018 at 10:19 AM, KHATRINA said:
On 11/18/2018 at 6:37 PM, efaardvark said:

J'ai joué à peu près à tous les jeux Sim *, y compris à des jeux comme SimAnt, même si je ne me suis jamais vraiment intéressé aux Sims. SimCity cependant .. c'était une dépendance. iTunes Mobdro TutuApp Je pense que SC3k était la dernière version avant que je ne mette fin aux titres EA, mais je possédais cette version ou des versions antérieures sur pratiquement tous les ordinateurs que je possédais. Dans la journée, je jouais le SC original distribué par Maxis sur Amiga 1000 et j'avais même une version pour le Palm Pilot. J'ai SimCityDS sur mon ordinateur de poche et il est même possible que je dispose encore d'une copie de travail de SC3k sous Linux. Tant d’heures de ma vie ont été aspirées par ce jeu!

Toujours été plus dans les jeux de console. Vérifiez mon avi pour mon jeu préféré.  

Cool!  I speak French!  Learn something new every day! :D

I used to be big on consoles too, and I did have SC on the Wii.  For a while the only PC games available were for Windows, with a few on MacOS.  I've never owned a Windos system however, and the only macs I've had are MacOS X laptops that didn't really have the resources to run games.  My brother uses Windows though and games there seemed to be just a hell of instabilities, driver conflicts, etc.  Consoles were the only way to really enjoy games without wasting all that time configuring and fixing stuff.  (I keep busy so being able to just sit down and get right into the game whenever I have a few minutes is extremely valuable to me.  At the same time, my work environment on my computer has to be stable so I can get work done.  It can't be compromised by random game weirdness.)

There's a few games for Linux, with more (hopefully) coming now that Vulkan is a thing.  I'm looking forward to having the best of both worlds when/if that happens...

On 12/17/2018 at 11:25 PM, Kaga Koko said:

The sims is awesome at the start but then gradually becomes boring as there are no goals to the game. You just play on and on.

On 12/22/2018 at 8:06 PM, Brunji said:

Dragon Age: Origins anyone?? :D I loved that game so much!

I just started playing Dragon Age Origins. I was a fan of Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2. So when I heard that Bioware is making another RPG I was all in.

Mainly I alternate between PC and console. I usually play fantasy RPGs, strategy war games, simulation games on PC. Then JRPGs and adventure games on console.