New pokemon movie !!!

Comvex

Given the cringe I get when most anime turns live action I would normally say not holding my breathe. Though since its Pokemon, and all I am going to be slightly more open minded on this then I would be otherwise. I'll just say I am looking forward to seeing what its about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Comvex said:

The makes it seem like its more a movie for older audiences ,also I really hope it does not completely alter the story like in pokemon I choose you . After that betral I stoped watch the series :(

Honestly I share that same fear, but then I think that is very likely to happen here in this case. I am just hoping that if that is the case that it is at least a good plot on its own.

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Honestly I share that same fear, but then I think that is very likely to happen here in this case. I am just hoping that if that is the case that it is at least a good plot on its own.

Yeah agreed, but you can't harm the defective pikachu story that much it's only one game ,so unless you turn Misty into a guy Im not gonna care that much 😂

Just now, Comvex said:

Yeah agreed, but you can't harm the defective pikachu story that much it's only one game ,so unless you turn Misty into a guy Im not gonna care that much 😂

Yah thats true though I have to admit I was supersized to see a movie for this. I mean it was a good game very good for what it was though not great enough for this. On the other hand I did at one point in life wish the Pokemon anime was more like the games so I guess the fate has answered me with this 6 or so years later.

Such a tricky situation honestly, on one hand I'm excited to see what happens and what they'll accomplish within this; while the other hand I'm highly skeptical and not holding my breath much on it. And I'll be highly and I mean highly disappointed if it turns to crap.