How is your Life ???

Comvex

My life is going in the right direction right now. I've always been an introvert, and never really cared about making friends or hanging out with people. But in the last couple of months, though, I've really been making an effort to get out more and break out of my shell.  It's actually been pretty good times. I've met a few new people, and acquaintances have turned into actual friends. Plus I've gotten to hang out with a lot more girls, which apparently does a very good number on my soul. 

What's so bad about your life?

6 hours ago, Comvex said:

Sometimes it feels good to tell people how your life is . It could be good , bad , terrible or Just ok . Also if any one cares my life is always garbage...

pretty sh*t if you ask me, i've made mistakes that makes me feel like utter sh*t, but i grow from those mistakes, butttt, its just that, "i made mistakes" and "feeling sh*t" is just...welll.....sh*t

wont really state my problems in a thread, since i barely state them <.>, but yea, pretty damn sh*t

#wishingiwasntsoperfectionistrightaboutnow

Ome of the biggest thing that I've learned in life, is that it is way too easy to let yourself "fall" when you're feeling down. I go through it,too, a lot more than I'd like, but I just try my best to push through it and not make negative situations any worse.

I've been stressing.  Work can be intense and very competitive even in normal circumstances, but in addition to that we have several critical events coming up through New Year's that we have to be ready for.  First one is Monday night!  One of our 8 realtime people is brand new - literally only been there a month - and another just doesn't give a shit because he's retiring come January so we're basically working a 2-person, 24/7 schedule with a crew of 6 plus me, my boss, and one other guy.  We've just come off a major hardware/software upgrade cycle to move all of our servers onto virtual systems so there's bugs and training to get used to the new systems to deal with too.  We're in a configuration freeze for Monday's event, but after that comes upgrading all our monitor-and-control systems, including all of my software that runs on them, so I've got that to look forward to.  Somewhere in there I need to squeeze in some Christmas shopping too.  Yeah.  Fun times.

But right now I don't care about any of that because I took some vacation time off.  This week I'm just gaming and watching anime - or whatever TF else I want to do - until Monday. :)  Except for Thursday when I have to drive half the family to get together with the other half for turkey day.  (On top of everything else a tree fell on my car about a month ago and totalled it, requiring the purchase of a new one.  Everyone wants a ride in the new car so naturally I got volunteered to drive.  I'm not a people-person and I think SoCal driving is just a PITA so... 😱 )

Sometimes I think my life is just boring.
Nothing significant ever happens, every day is just like the day before.
It's as if I'm stuck in an endless loop and nothing progresses.
Well, I do enjoy it and interesting things happen to me sometimes, but once I tried to write a diary and just could not because most days I had nothing to tell about it ...
Maybe my life is interesting and I'm just used to it?

• Like 1

I'm ok right now in life but it's neutral I'm not excatly happy but I'm not excatly miserable it's neutral at the moment just kinda ok. I probs could work on myself better but motivation can be hard at times. 

3 hours ago, TheNekoGirl said:

Sometimes I think my life is just boring.
Nothing significant ever happens, every day is just like the day before.
It's as if I'm stuck in an endless loop and nothing progresses.
Well, I do enjoy it and interesting things happen to me sometimes, but once I tried to write a diary and just could not because most days I had nothing to tell about it ...
Maybe my life is interesting and I'm just used to it?

I am right there with you on the boring part. Yes I am a true creature of habbit though sometimes I wish I could go out a little more often, and do stuff. Sadly money is evil.

My life is good! I don't really have the most glamorous job and it isn't exactly one I want to be in for the rest of my life. But my job isn't the most important thing in my life. BF and I have a nice place (renting, basement suite) that we've managed to make our own, despite its (many) flaws, and we're quite proud of that! We don't make a lot of money, but it's enough to pay the bills/rent and have some left over. We'll never go hungry because we can afford to put a stupid amount of money into our grocery fund each month (that way we can always get the necessities and still have the luxury of the odd treat every now and again, as well as being able to do fairly large grocery shops [meat stock up, baking supplies, etc] when we need to). 

I've finally mastered the shape of sourdough loaves I make, so they're really suitable for all our uses now. And I've managed to add a couple other things to my repertoire of bakingetc. (ham and cheese biscuits, dairy-free coconut-free chocolate mousse, a couple other things I can't remember)

I'm currently re-watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and i don't see what's not good about that.

So yeah, life is good. And when it isn't as good? I don't mind, just means I get to practice looking at the positive and learning to appreciate what I take for granted!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As of yet nothing to much new going on just day in and day out regular for me. I suppose I have recently learned a bit about astronomic most that I knew already, but some of the new discoveries that NASA made in the past few years have been pretty cool. Not to mention I am following the latest Mars probe.

• 3 months later...

I can say my life has been pretty rough when I was in my youth, but now I'm proud to say it's extremely better than ever and I'm beyond ecstatic about my life now. Thank you to all my family and someone very dear to my heart. ❤️  私はみんなを愛しています~<3

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

29 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

みんなを愛しています~<3

Some days it is hard to include /everyone/, but that's a nice default.  :)👍🌈

• 2 weeks later...

Currently looking at the possibility of needing to have my stomach removed within a few years due to a hereditary disease. Already had to have my large intestine removed for the same reason a long time ago.

That said, I also am truly happy for the first time in a long time. Got a job I actually enjoy now, had some separate issues finally sorted out, and someone very special to me has really helped pull me up and made me feel loved and valued. So I've decided I am done letting medical issues get to me and feeling down all the time. I look forward to each day now, and if my stomach does need to be removed some day, that's fine. I'll just have one less thing to worry about then~

• Friendly 1

38 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

Currently looking at the possibility of needing to have my stomach removed within a few years due to a hereditary disease. Already had to have my large intestine removed for the same reason a long time ago.

That said, I also am truly happy for the first time in a long time. Got a job I actually enjoy now, had some separate issues finally sorted out, and someone very special to me has really helped pull me up and made me feel loved and valued. So I've decided I am done letting medical issues get to me and feeling down all the time. I look forward to each day now, and if my stomach does need to be removed some day, that's fine. I'll just have one less thing to worry about then~

All the best, for you in that situation. Can't say any of my current stresses can even come close to comparing to that.