Which character is like u?

TheNekoGirl

Hi everybody!
I thought of a little game.
Each one write a name or picture of a character (or more than one) from anime that is similar in personality or appearance (or both) and can also explain what it resembles.
Enjoy!

Edited by TheNekoGirl

Yusuke Urameshi

I was 14 when I first saw this show, amd I immediately connected with Yusuke. I was more or less the same at that age. Super rebellious, loner, trouble maker, liked throwing hands. It was like the perfect show for me. Obviously, I'm older and more mature now, but that anime will always be special to me.

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I've got a few that remind me of myself but the ones that will always stand out is Hinted Hyuuga from Naruto & Mercy from Overwatch.

Never realized it till a bit ago but I have both their personalities here and there mixture into one. 

I personally see myself in a lot of characters from people like L in Death Note and even Taiga from Toradora at times but I probably see myself in a lot of the Haikyu!! characters the most for

example Shoyo Hinata: Mostly due to his mindset and pure determination to be the greatest and to prove everyone wrong even though he's the shortest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UzWdCP-dgdQZblSKLdO

Edited by Metro
  • Like 2

latest?cb=20171030195234

this guy...or atleast, thats what i used to be like in the past, now im somewhat kind of, "reformed"

which is a mix of oreki, and latest?cb=20180630052144 leodinidis, aka this guy

i still find some stuff bothersome, but i somewhat interact with people now

what hasnt change is....

i still hold my hand in my chin from time to time, incase you haven't noticed in the images i used xD

• 2 weeks later...

It would probably be Denki Kamianri   

Image result for denki kaminari 

I can be smart sometimes but also pretty dumb at times and like him, I like flirting and can be pervy at times but often get shot down in the end 

Image result for denki kaminari ochako gif 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe a bit of an odd character to connect to, but I really connect to Birthday from Hamatora. He always has such a bright personality even though he's very ill. I've always been quite sickly (I got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in late 2017 along with regularly getting ill throughout my life) but in 2018 decided it was better so smile through it than struggle. I was facing depression until around that time as well. 

spacer.png

Also have one more character I can definitely relate to and that's Misaka Mikoto from Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. She has a Gekota key-ring on her bag (for me I have a Keroppi keyring on the bag I usually use. Was surprised to find out there was an anime character who also usually had a frog key-ring on their bag.) She also likes childish things which I can relate to a lot. Often have my parents telling me a lot of the stuff I like seems somewhat childish. I'm a tom-boy as well and can be a little short tempered with people. 

spacer.png

Also guess my anime power would be electricity looking at the characters I relate to!

Definitely Tomoko, she doesn't look like me but she's my exact twin personality wise.  The dark humor, the awkwardness, the having no friends even the incorrect reading of situations. It's all me. And it's terrifying.  That's why I hate watching the show but love it at the same time. It's like looking into one of those magnified mirrors you see all your blemishes to the point were your own face looks like an unrecognisable monster. It's great! 😅

Tomoko-Manga-Quote-its-not-my-fault-that-im-not-popular-33346179-500-298.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say natsu dragneel  form fairy tail  like him I tend to be carefree and strive to be better then I am as a person also fearless not afraid to stand-up to anyone 

These three are very different, but I relate to them in different ways.

Sawako Kuronoma

I'm also kind, but trash at speaking what I really think. Like her, I stress a lot and am indecisive.

Saiki Kusuo

Mostly for his loner quiet part and his love for sweets and  staying at home.

Killua

I'm not as cool as him (I wish!) but I can really relate to the love he has for his friends and his slight tsundere-ness.

original.gif

wr2ufuoeg9721.gif

8Ae3.gif

• Like 2