That Time I got Reincarnated as a slime

Ashukatski

To my surprise the first ep of the special OVA story is already available on CR. As a bridge between seasons 1 & 2 it focuses on Rumuru on a training mission/competition leading Shizu’s students. This is a welcome addition as I felt that those characters weren’t expanded on enough. The 1st episode was really entertaining, unfortunately the 2nd isn’t scheduled until July.

Edited by Ohiotaku

• 3 months later...

Part 2 of the story centering on Shizu’s students is now available on Crunchyroll. Unfortunately the conclusion won’t be till November. Still, it’s something to look forward to while we wait for season 2 next year :) 

image.thumb.png.e13d41c6a328fb12427e22aaed630c18.png

Edited by Ohiotaku

• 6 months later...

The first episode of Season 2 didn’t really do anything unexpected, but managed to be entertaining while reintroducing various characters, summarizing the key points of season 1 & setting a starting point for the direction things will go this time. Though as a previous denizen of our reality, Rimuru should know that “I hope this peace lasts forever” comment will trigger all sorts of doom flags :P Certainly not one of the most complex or deep isekai, but still fun & glad it’s back.

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 1 month later...

Watched episode 8 of season 2 last night. Looks like it’s no more Mr. Nice Slime 👿 

Rimuru needs to harvest the souls of at least 10,000 humans to become a demon lord? How convenient that the SOBs who attacked his village are coming with an army of 20,000 

😈 Judging from the ED, he’ll at least manage to resurrect Shion, though it looked more like a Shion/Millim fusion

On a related note, pretty sure that “fairy tale” was actually Millim’s origin story.

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 7 months later...
On 11/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, Ashukatski said:

So, I didn't see a thread on here about the "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" anime and I was wondering, what do you all think about it? I'm liking it so far  ≧◡≦

転スラ1.jpg

I really like this anime, I don't know why but the story is fun

• 4 months later...

So I recently completed this anime, and i have to say one of the best animes i have watched so far. The never changing personalities of characters just moves something in my heart. Even though Gabiru was serving under rimuru, he still had his funny self obsession and how can we ignore Rimuru himself who after so many great victories never changed. Man i just love this anime. Would definitely recommend to all the newbie weebs.

• 3 months later...