Need new anime

Belgarion2311

I haven't watched anime in a month and none of my friends have recommended any new or interesting ones, so it'd be nice if you guys could help me out too. :))

Based on your preferences, I would recommend a Netflix Original called Seven Deadly Sins. It qualifies for action, fantasy, and adventure; there's romance in there between the characters too but I wouldn't really put it in that genre.

Anyway, hoped this helped with your anime addiction or something- also, if you decide watch it, do you think you can perhaps tell me what you think of it? ^^

13 hours ago, Belgarion2311 said:

Belgarion23 is my myanimelist, mainly looking for harem, romance, action, fantasy, adventure, and scifi type 

Your MAL shows that you enjoyed Gurrenn Lagann & Akami ga Kill, so I'm going to recommend Kill la Kill, Code Geass, Mob Psycho 100, Overlord, & Princess Principal.  I'll also 2nd Seven Deadly Sins. Not as good but still might be worth checking out: Shakugan no Shana, Needless, Corpse Princess, Blood+

I'm not really into the heartfelt emotional stuff you rated highest, but maybe try Violet Evergarden, ReLife & Recovery of an MMO Junkie

7 hours ago, tuna said:

I haven't watched anime in a month and none of my friends have recommended any new or interesting ones, so it'd be nice if you guys could help me out too. :))

Would be helpful if you could provide some examples of stuff you've already seen & enjoyed.

The current season hasn't been that great, but the ones I'm enjoying most are: Hinomaru Sumo (sports shonen), Zombie Land Saga (comical/satirical idol series) & That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime (isekai, takes some time to really catch on).

You can find some of my all time faves listed in my profile here.

Edited by Ohiotaku

4 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Would be helpful if you could provide some examples of stuff you've already seen & enjoyed.

I really enjoy thriller types [like Death Note and Durarara!!] and comedies [Ouran High School Host Club] a lot, but the genre doesn’t matter much as long as the plot sounds decent and the characters are likeable; I hope that’s enough information ^^.

@tuna

Thrillers with interesting characters: Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, Baccano, Beautiful Bones, Heaven's Memo Pad, Paranoia Agent, Steins Gate (though 0 was a disappointment for me), C-Control, Eden of the East, Golden Kamuy. I've heard some good things about Psycho Pass, though I haven't watched it yet.

Comedies with interesting characters: Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, ReLife, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Wagnaria, Servant x Service, Food Wars. If you don't mind characters that are kind of jerks also try Welcome to the NHK, Hinamatsuri, Haganai, Gamers & Konosuba

You might also want to check out Planet With (sci fi with interesting (and weird) story and characters)

Edited by Ohiotaku

Oh my yes Thrillers with very well developed plots as well as their respective characters. Those can make for some hella good series.

More to answer the question though for each of the genres you asked about my suggestions would be.

Romance : Ai Yori Aoshi

Fantasy : Vampire Knnight

Adventure : Blue Dragon, or Digimon

sifi : Blue Gender

16 hours ago, Belgarion2311 said:

Belgarion23 is my myanimelist, mainly looking for harem, romance, action, fantasy, adventure, and scifi type 

Kanon, Hiiro no Kakera, Familiar of Zero, Special A, Say I Love you, Crest/Banner of the Stars, Ah! My Goddess, Escaflowne, Gundam Wing series, Steins Gate, Black Lagoon...

4 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

@tuna

Thrillers with interesting characters: Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, Baccano, Beautiful Bones, Heaven's Memo Pad, Paranoia Agent, Steins Gate (though 0 was a disappointment for me), C-Control, Eden of the East, Golden Kamuy. I've heard some good things about Psycho Pass, though I haven't watched it yet.

Comedies with interesting characters: Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, ReLife, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Wagnaria, Servant x Service, Food Wars. If you don't mind characters that are kind of jerks also try Welcome to the NHK, Hinamatsuri, Haganai, Gamers & Konosuba

You might also want to check out Planet With (sci fi with interesting (and weird) story and characters)

Ah, alright- thank you for the recommendations! I’ll be sure to scheck them out. ^^