anyone know the name of this anime?

Saffue

so a while ago i watched an anime and not gonna lie i dont remember anything about it other than this one part. 

so either the main character, or a side character i dont remember, was really into coding and joined either a club or a school for elite coding but he was different from everyone because he did it manually and the norm of this anime was to do it semi-automatically. the other people in this elite club/school didnt like this character because of the way he codes and that they are younger than everyone.

sorry if its not much help but this is what i remember from this anime and i would like to watch it again. 

thanks

21 hours ago, Sassy said:

If I'm thinking correctly it's this one:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/20785/Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei

Formerly known as The Irregular at Magic High School both on Hulu and Netflix as well as Crunchyroll. 

omg thank you i couldnt remember anything about it and didnt think i was gonna get a reply because of how vague the description was but thank you

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

On 12/1/2018 at 4:44 AM, Saffue said:

omg thank you i couldnt remember anything about it and didnt think i was gonna get a reply because of how vague the description was but thank you

Welcomes no worries!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 4:58 AM, KeilynLocke said:

I think you'd like this anime too, if you haven't already seen it: Knight's & Magic. It's about a top tier programmer that dies in our universe and is reborn into another. It's Mech and magic all in one, so it really is sad that their hasn't been any new episodes in a while. I'm hoping they have a second season.

yea i wil have a look at it

On 12/3/2018 at 6:12 AM, Greeneyes said:

Coding lol, when u watched the show and see the "coding" parts did your eyes get glued? how do you only remember coding..

idek lol i just remember that

On 12/2/2018 at 12:58 PM, KeilynLocke said:

I think you'd like this anime too, if you haven't already seen it: Knight's & Magic. It's about a top tier programmer that dies in our universe and is reborn into another. It's Mech and magic all in one, so it really is sad that their hasn't been any new episodes in a while. I'm hoping they have a second season.

I like programming so I will check that show out. Thanks for sharing!

28 minutes ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I like programming so I will check that show out. Thanks for sharing!

Check out New Game! i think you would like it there is small bit of program talk and action more than whats in knights in magic, nothing technical but it might interest you. If you haven't already seen it.

On 11/27/2018 at 11:25 PM, Saffue said:

so a while ago i watched an anime and not gonna lie i dont remember anything about it other than this one part. 

so either the main character, or a side character i dont remember, was really into coding and joined either a club or a school for elite coding but he was different from everyone because he did it manually and the norm of this anime was to do it semi-automatically. the other people in this elite club/school didnt like this character because of the way he codes and that they are younger than everyone.

sorry if its not much help but this is what i remember from this anime and i would like to watch it again. 

thanks

https://ovo.fyi/chaturbate/  https://ovo.fyi/xnxx/  https://ovo.fyi/tubegalore/

Formerly known as The Irregular at Magic High School both on Hulu and Netflix as well as Crunchyroll. 

On 12/14/2018 at 12:25 PM, Greeneyes said:

Check out New Game! i think you would like it there is small bit of program talk and action more than whats in knights in magic, nothing technical but it might interest you. If you haven't already seen it.

It's the one where they work in a company that makes games right? I was planning to watch that. Good thing you reminded me.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 3:55 AM, Saffue said:

thanks

code lyoko?