~post a selfie and rate user above~!

XII360

So i would normally, never do this thread, but i feel its not so bad anymore, i initially, incase no one noticed, dont upload my own pics online, or take selfies much, i just have this wierd feeling that it'll one day be used against me

But after years of researching, studying, and using vpn gaining courage, i have now deduced, its not really that bad, i mean what's the worse that could happened, i become a meme ?

*few years later actually becomes a meme*

But yea, lets have a game, post a picture, a selfie of yourself, in whatever attire no noods unless you're a girl pls, and rate a max 10/10

P.s. i got this idea before, and you should join in @alupacard, since we agreed before xD

Ill start...

15440075965161843361512.jpg

Iz yo boi xii-kun

• Like 1

• XII360 changed the title to ~post a selfie and rate user above~!
  • 3 weeks later...

I have already seen real pics of some people here. Actually what bothers me the most is that once you post it on the internet, it will be there for all eternity. There is simply no fancy red button which says "Delete my embarrassing pictures from high school where I look like a mashed tomato". That is one of the primary reason why I have been avoiding any social media platforms. Imma rate y'all 11/10 regardless. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, XII360 said:

So i would normally, never do this thread, but i feel its not so bad anymore, i initially, incase no one noticed, dont upload my own pics online, or take selfies much, i just have this wierd feeling that it'll one day be used against me

But after years of researching, studying, and using vpn gaining courage, i have now deduced, its not really that bad, i mean what's the worse that could happened, i become a meme ?

*few years later actually becomes a meme*

But yea, lets have a game, post a picture, a selfie of yourself, in whatever attire no noods unless you're a girl pls, and rate a max 10/10

P.s. i got this idea before, and you should join in @alupacard, since we agreed before xD

Ill start...

Hide contents

15440075965161843361512.jpg

Iz yo boi xii-kun

Can I rate it and not do a selfie?  10/10!

• Like 1

I don't think you'll get many takers on the selfie thing.  For myself though I don't mind.  I'm doomed anyway.  All my data - including fingerprints, bank account info, SS #, name, address, phone number, etc. - was in the US government's Office of Personnel Management's database when it was hacked by "the Chinese" (or whatever hacker(s) were using those IPs at the time).  Just like we told them it would be.  What's another selfie pic more or less?  :D  I'm lazy though so I'll just reference one I already have online from a couple years ago...

1256831705_Screenshotfrom2018-12-2516-24-28.thumb.png.a92c49b107cd9563e15134dff066f59b.png

• Friendly 2