New themes for AF

Geano

Hay everyone just a small update I wanted to share with everyone. I put together, and released a new colorful theme. Though there is one black and white image in there. Gotta have that one of. :) I do plan to add more themes in the future, but slowly as we have so many already. We all also have the theme we like. Hope you enjoy the new theme, and if you have any suggestions for new themes in the futre I am always here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kohloo said:

I personally just prefer plain themes (I use the dark one, though I wish there wasn't the colourful stuff at the top). But the new theme looks good anyhow!

Thats why we got a llittle bit of both so everyone can enjoy viewing the site,

• 4 weeks later...

Hello AF hope you are all starting the new year off right. :) I know I am, and would like to bring some fresh to looks to AF for the new year. So as many of you know we added the anime colorful theme about a month ago. Now we are in the mind to add another soon. Though I would like to diversify our themes selection a bit with gaming and anime options to chose from.  SDo thats where you our wonderful members come in. If you would like to make images for good backgrounds for some themes I will be happy to review and add them.

The only criteria that we must adhere to is no 18+, and backgrounds must be anime, or gaming related. Also you must have permission to offer the image, or provide info where we can obtain this. I'm looking forward to all the cool backgrounds. I am hoping to add at least 4 for everyone.

23 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

*Whispers* Maybe an Attack on titan theme

Presently we already have a AOT theme that is pretty good. Though one thing I have noticed at least for anime themes that we do not haave much of is newer series from 2016 to present.

Dose anyone have any suggestions for something like that for those series. 

Ancient Magus Bride, Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor, Black Clover, Danmachi, Darling In The Franxx!!!, Dragon Ball Super, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fuuka, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, Hyouka, Konosuba, Love Live, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, My Little Monster, New Game!, No Game No Life, One Punch Man, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Seven Deadly Sins, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, Tales of Zestiria the x, The Irregular at Magic High School, Tokyo Ghoul, Worldend, That Time I for Reincarnated as a Slime. A possible selection fr few of them! we could start a poll for these and more and have the community vote for themes.

• Like 1