Help me finding these hoodies?

Nancy Samuel

I am a new anime lover :D and this is my first post. I have seen people wear anime hoodies I also like it and want to buy it. I am looking to buy these goku ultra instinct hoodie  and  naruto sage of six paths hoodie I search the website but sadly my size is out of stock. Can you guys recommend me another website who sell anime merchandise? 

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Nancy Samuel said:

I am a new anime lover :D and this is my first post. I have seen people wear anime hoodies I also like it and want to buy it. I am looking to buy these goku ultra instinct hoodie  and  naruto sage of six paths hoodie I search the website but sadly my size is out of stock. Can you guys recommend me another website who sell anime merchandise? 

Thank you!

For the Goku Ultra instinct hoodie try this site: https://apparelsuniverse.com/collections/dragon-ball-z?page=3

Disclaimer: I haven't tried buying from that website. And I am not associated with them.

• Like 1

I have found at least for most of my nerd cred type clothing such as lounge pants and tshirts that amazon and ebay tend to be my friends in arms for accomplishing this task. So long as you are careful to read the descriptions you'll normally get some pretty good quality shirts toddies and the like at decent prices compared to pretty much anywhere else. They are particularly useful when looking for rare murch such as this. The above link provided dose seem to have some pretty good cred, but the pricing is rather high for my blood. Plus the selection is rather small from what I saw. Though with that said from what they did have it was pretty awesome.

12 hours ago, Nancy Samuel said:

Was facing the size issue..

Such is the trouble with buying clothing of any sort online never know what your getting until it shows up.

I did look at the clothing store that was listed above and for most of their clothing they had a wide selection of sizes from S to most Plus sizes. Though fairly limited selection from what I saw. Not to mention the pricing sucks. It was a bit high for my blood. Sizing tends to be more of a issue on ebay then amazon especially for graphic anything. Much of it is sold as junior.s

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...