The anime you've re-watched and for how many times?

KeyDee

Yo, so in this thread... 

Oh... the title is self explanatory... 

Mine is Your Name (Kimi no Nawa) it's like the best and I've watched it for like 12 times. The story is really intriguing and the soundtrack is really good, really one of the best or the best film that Makoto Shinkai has made but I'll mention his other works such as 5 centimeters per second, The Garden of Words and other films are also worth mentioning.

What's yours? El Psy Congroo..

Your_Name_poster.png

DBZ 20 times I think

DB 16 times

Yu Yu Hakusho 20 times

Naruto first series 3 times

Ranma 1/2 7 times

Inuyasha 12 times

Fruits Basket 10 times

Skip Beat 3 times

Gundam Seed/Destiny 3 times

Transformers Armata/Energon 4 times

Pokemon 1st season 16 times

Rin-ne 2 times

Blood+, and Blood+C 3 times

FMA 5 times

No Game No Life 3 times

SAO 2 times

Ai Yori Aoshi 5 times

High School DxD 3 times

HSOD 3 times

Ghost Stories 2 times

P4 Animation 6 times

Shakugan No Shana 4 times

Vampire Knight 3 times

Rave Master 3 times

Sin Bad 2 times

I can go on for so much longer so this is where I'll leave it.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

The two that I'll always rewatch is Samurai Champloo and FMA the original from 2003 hands down rewatched them both a solid ten times. 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 9:34 AM, Nono said:

Wow! You guys are wild. I barely have enough time to watch a series once. Don't get me wrong, I'll rewatch certain scenes a bunch of times, but a whole series, never done it.

Yeah me too. I just watch a show once.

I feel there is so many anime to watch and not enough time. So I just finish a show and move on to the next one.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Yeah me too. I just watch a show once.

I feel there is so many anime to watch and not enough time. So I just finish a show and move on to the next one.

That is a very fair and good point. The world is very much flooded with anime these days so much so that its hard to find time to rewatch things. Though it can be worth it sometimes more so with friends in a group.

On 12/12/2018 at 2:28 PM, ArchieKun said:

That is a very fair and good point. The world is very much flooded with anime these days so much so that its hard to find time to rewatch things. Though it can be worth it sometimes more so with friends in a group.

Yeah watching with friends make it a lot more fun. I understand people who want to re-watch favorite shows though. That makes sense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Yeah watching with friends make it a lot more fun. I understand people who want to re-watch favorite shows though. That makes sense.

Honestly for me it tends to be favorite episodes from certain anime. For the newer stuff though always watch in order.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

That would be time efficient. As you don't really watch the whole show. 

I might re-watch some old shows in the future then. At least episodes I liked.

Ya it is saving time or wasting it either is enjoyable in that regard. I find myself rewatching series or eps of the 90s era more then modern. I watch more modern stuff once mostly.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:20 AM, Decimo said:

My most re-watched show is probably Steins;Gate with a total of 6 viewings. Mad Scientists and Dr. Pepper are cool.

El Psy Kongroo.

I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper, I buy them whenever we go to the grocery

• Like 1

Sailor moon and Sailor Moon R= over 80 something times. I watched it as a kid and watched it as an adult. I downloaded those 2 seasons to my laptop.

Fooly Cooly(the first one)=Over 600 plus times. Not kidding.

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzimiya=20+

Yu Yu Hakusho= Maybe 40 times.

Samurai Champloo: 10 or 12 times.

DBZ: like 3 or 4 times. When the plot is the same in the games, it gets kinda old.

Gakuen Alice: 4 or 5 times.

Cardcaptors: 3 times

Digimon: 4 or 5 times.

I know there are others but its been awhile.

There are many shows I've only watched once. Some I want to watch again, but haven't--yet. Some I've re-watched once. Some I've watched a half dozen times or more. Usually the ones in the latter group are the ones I watched when I was first getting into anime, shows that made a big impression on me. Lodoss, Nausicaa, Noir, Initial D, Saber Marionette J, Slayers... good times.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Edited by nateliv

On 12/23/2018 at 3:11 AM, nateliv said:

There are many shows I've only watched once. Some I want to watch again, but haven't--yet. Some I've re-watched once. Some I've watched a half dozen times or more. Usually the ones in the latter group are the ones I watched when I was first getting into anime, shows that made a big impression on me. Lodoss, Nausicaa, Noir, Initial D, Saber Marionette J, Slayers... good times.

Ok not gonna lie that is pretty amzing. I have rewatched dbz at least 50 times since my childhood. I could never imagine watching anything 600 times though I have never counted.

To be fair Sailor moon is my favorite. But I'm just doing basic math: I've watched Fooly Cooly at least 5 times within 1 month for a year whenever i was bored. 5 times 12 is 60.  I'm counting when i downloaded it. I've watched it at least that many times since than. Its been an entire decade and there hasn't been a year i haven't watched Flcl. There was 1 time in particular i was obsessed with the show. Every day for a whole week i'd watch it. I remember because it was during the time of summer break and i didn't have anyone to hang out with but my mom had the only tv in her room. So i used my laptop to download a bunch of stuff for me to watch from the library.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Crevanille said:

To be fair Sailor moon is my favorite. But I'm just doing basic math: I've watched Fooly Cooly at least 5 times within 1 month for a year whenever i was bored. 5 times 12 is 60.  I'm counting when i downloaded it. I've watched it at least that many times since than. Its been an entire decade and there hasn't been a year i haven't watched Flcl. There was 1 time in particular i was obsessed with the show. Every day for a whole week i'd watch it. I remember because it was during the time of summer break and i didn't have anyone to hang out with but my mom had the only tv in her room. So i used my laptop to download a bunch of stuff for me to watch from the library.

Damn well since flcl is a mere 6 episodes for the first series I can understand how it would be easy to see how you can watch it basically endlessly. Though SM is a longer one clocking 200 episodes. So that takes a bit longer I am sure.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 6:47 AM, ArchieKun said:

Though SM is a longer one clocking 200 episodes. So that takes a bit longer I am sure.

True. But Sailor Moon up to R is around 42 episodes. You can go through that in like 2 1/2 days on a marathon. I watched season 1 with Queen Beryl and season 2 with the doom phantom repeatedly over a decade. I never repeated anything past season 3 and up. The dub was just weird after season 2. Season 1 & 2 has more meaning for me. 

16 hours ago, Crevanille said:

True. But Sailor Moon up to R is around 42 episodes. You can go through that in like 2 1/2 days on a marathon. I watched season 1 with Queen Beryl and season 2 with the doom phantom repeatedly over a decade. I never repeated anything past season 3 and up. The dub was just weird after season 2. Season 1 & 2 has more meaning for me. 

Yah I hear that I used to power watch very long series including SM. I think my record for SM was 3 months to complete the series only because I did not watch it all day. Though I have spent a entire day watching anime.