Needs a first and second season...

Derwyn Sharp

I don't know about anyone else, but there are several manga titles that deserve to have more than one season or even an anime series!  Such as Yona of the Dawn, Fruits Basket - yes, I know they are redoing it and ABOUT TIME! -, Citrus, Ouran High School Host Club, etc.  I get that its based on popularity and sales but come on!!  So, does anyone else have any mangas or even anime that deserve to have their own anime or even a second season?

• Like 1

Manga that need an anime for me would be 20th Century Boys.

Although it might be too late now as its nearly 2019. Not really the 20th century anymore. They would have to update some things there.

And more recently, I Am A Hero.

But they say zombie anime don't make money in Japan? Even Highschool of the Dead didn't make bank there supposedly.

Well Fruits Basket is getting one better as its getting a entire new series. :)

One manga that I would love to see made into a anime even if it did only get one season would be St Dragon Girl. Its a very good manga.

A couple anime that are no where near as long as their manga that I wish would have continued would be Rave Master, and Sensei. Both are very good series for sure and deserve to continue.

I'd pay for a Y-Gamma anime. Especially since it's 20 chapters total. Make 4 anime-original episodes, which entiiiiirely works given the style of manga it is, and you got a 2 cour show right there. It'd likely be popular too, superhero stuff is always popular.

As for stuff that needs a season 2, LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT CLIFFHANGS.

Finish yo damn work. If you can't don't start the thing. Wait till the source has an end and THEN make it. Lawd. It's not so hard.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1