Christmas holiday fun

Cure Nightcore

Well Glitter Spring, since you ask, the thing I'm looking forward to the most, which I just recently found out, is getting Christmas Eve off, as well as Christmas Day.

Just like for Thanksgiving, my parents will be out of town, but this time, I'll make more of an effort to hang out with both my brothers, instead of just one. 

Generally my family comes to my house and we just open gifts and hang out for the day. Christmas is a fun time, but I never do anything too massive for it because i see it as a time to stay home and relax instead of getting caught up in everything that takes away from the main point of a holiday like this, which is just to enjoy the company of the people you care for most. 

39 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

For me and my family mostly goes to my aunt's  place during christmas since she tends to host party in my father's side.

Sounds like a really fun time. What do you guys like to eat for the holidays. 

5 hours ago, RepentantSky said:

Christmas is a fun time, but I never do anything too massive for it because i see it as a time to stay home and relax instead of getting caught up in everything that takes away from the main point of a holiday like this, which is just to enjoy the company of the people you care for most. 

I agree. Especially if you're already working. When I was a student it was different. But being older you just want to spend time with people. And your focus shifts away from "doing things" to just "talking with loved ones".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Sounds like a really fun time. What do you guys like to eat for the holidays. 

It depends on budget but i mostly eat spaghetti,roasted pig aka lechon,salad and dessert 

8 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

It depends on budget but i mostly eat spaghetti,roasted pig aka lechon,salad and dessert 

We are meat eaters in my fam turkey ham and chicken all the way little veggies as well. Though pasta is good sometimes. Dose your fam have any young kids that look forward to present opening.

1 hour ago, Greeneyes said:

I am going to eat sleep and repeat until its over and then eat sleep watch anime and repeat.

aw no holiday food or gathering thats the fun part of the holidays bro. Though it can get old sometimes so I understand.

4 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

We are meat eaters in my fam turkey ham and chicken all the way little veggies as well. Though pasta is good sometimes. Dose your fam have any young kids that look forward to present opening.

My bro daughter and my lil sis youngest son .

2 hours ago, allanzurk said:

I am planning a trip to Bali after 26th.

😃

Oooh sounds like fun I have researched a bit about Indonesia and bali is a very pretty island from what I have heardd and seen in pics. Hope you have a wonderful time.

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2018 at 8:48 AM, ArchieKun said:

Oooh sounds like fun I have researched a bit about Indonesia and bali is a very pretty island from what I have heardd and seen in pics. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Yes. thanks

Bali was just amazing.

I had lots of fun.

specially at the Monkey Temple.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 11:22 PM, RepentantSky said:

Generally my family comes to my house and we just open gifts and hang out for the day. Christmas is a fun time, but I never do anything too massive for it because i see it as a time to stay home and relax instead of getting caught up in everything that takes away from the main point of a holiday like this, which is just to enjoy the company of the people you care for most. 

What are you going to do for the Christmas holiday. Something fun or exciting. Whatever happens for the fun time. Explain your Christmas holiday this year.