Action romance anime

N. N

1 hour ago, N. N said:

I wanna a similar anime like sword art online and twin star exorcist. Also like a certain magical index. Anime that not so ecchi and it more like just a friend. Like ichigo and rukia in bleach. 

hmm difficult to recommend off that but here I think,

Akame Ga Kill

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor

Alderamin on the Sky

Alice & Zoroku

Angels of Death

Attack on Titan

Black Butler

Danmachi

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody

Fullmetal Alchemist

Full Time Magister

Golden Kamuy

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

K- K-project

Knight's & Magic

Konosuba

Log Horizon

Seven Deadly Sins

Sky Wizard Academy

Soul Eater 

Tales of Zestiria the x

The Devil Is a Part Timer

The Irregular at Magic High School

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar

The Sacred Blacksmith

Some of these fit more than others, they are in alphabetical order so start where ever.

2nding Soul Eater

Buso Renkin

Shakugan no Shana

Scrapped Princess

Is it Wrong to try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?

Slayers 

Ushio & Tora

Magic Knight Rayearth

Beautiul Bones (more mystery than action)

Cardcaptor Sakura (they do wind up a couple, but not until well into the series and they’re kids so it’s cute & innocent)

Edited by Ohiotaku

3 hours ago, N. N said:

Wow! Tq guys

Also, do black butler has romance? 

Cause I has watch it(not full season, just 3 episodes) and it look more like just a story about butler

Of the various recommendations, Kaga Koko's are probably the ones where "romance" is the most prevalent. In a number of the anime I mentioned "romance" really isn't the central focus. I guess your request was kind of confusing since you said you wanted the characters to be "just friends" and listed Rukia & Icihigo as your example. I'll try to clarify some of my recommendations somewhat:

Soul Eater, Slayers & Beautiful Bones all feature a male & female character who are teammates/partners. If romance comes up at all it's generally dismissed pretty quickly

Ushio & Tora: the MC has a childhood friend that he frequently bickers with but it's pretty clear they have feelings for each other. While it's a recurring theme, it's not really the focus.

Buso Renkin's relationship is the one that reminds me the most of Ichigo/Rukia. Shakugan no Shana kinda falls into that category as well.

Magic Knight Rayearth: while there's some romance in the first season, it's more prevalent in the second season.

Cardcaptor Sakura: they start out as rivals, become teammates & eventually do become a "couple", but at their age it's more cute than anythimg

Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon: more of a harem series than anything, with most of the romance being one sided crushes (with the one side like the other, but not really seeing them in that way)

Scrapped Princess: the main male character is actually more of a surrogate big brother & his focus is on protecting Pacifica. Although there is another character who has an interest in her, she doesn't really feel the same way & it's played more for laughs

7 hours ago, N. N said:

Wow! Tq guys

Also, do black butler has romance? 

Cause I has watch it(not full season, just 3 episodes) and it look more like just a story about butler

Eh First I didnt know you wanted romance it sounded like the opposite to me like you wanted fantasy but with 2 ish mc's that were not in love since you mentioned rukia and Ichigo as friends.