I would like an anime recommendation!

Greeneyes

Question

I am the type of person to watch like 10 series at a time and I since cut down to, mmm 4 or 5, I have a long to watch list but would like to know what anime you recomend I watch before any other!

I attached my list of what I have already seen if you care to take a look.

Anime List.txt

Edited by Greeneyes

20 answers to this question

So is the list of series you HAVE watched? Or the ones you're trying to choose between?

One series I would highly recommend to anyone is A Place Further Than the Universe. It’s about a group of highschool girls who accompany a research expedition to the Antarctic. While the initial expectation might be for a CGDCT series, there is more depth to it including some pretty raw emotions. Nevertheless, it is a positive series with the emphasis on friendship and not letting adversity discourage you from pursuing your dreams. It’s short too, just 12 or 13 eps.

Edited by Ohiotaku

7 hours ago, N. N said:

I would like to recommend you :

Bleach

Tokyo ghoul

My hero academia

Hunter x hunter 

Sword art online

Twin star exorcists

A certain magical index

Seen em all except for maybe twin star exorcist, is that one about the boy and the girl who were prodigies or something and they are destined to make a baby that saves the world or something like that? 

3 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

So is the list of series you HAVE watched? Or the ones you're trying to choose between?

One series I would highly recommend to anyone is A Place Further Than the Universe. It’s about a group of highschool girls who accompany a research expedition to the Antarctic. While the initial expectation might be for a CGDCT series, there is more depth to it including some pretty raw emotions. Nevertheless, it is a positive series with the emphasis on friendship and not letting adversity discourage you from pursuing your dreams. It’s short too, just 12 or 13 eps.

The list is stuff I already watched,  and ill check that one out!

I suggest a series called Twin Tails its a lesss common series that really hasn't gotten the respect it deserves in my opinion its rather silly, but so good.

You may also wish to check out Persona 5 thee animation it was a great series.

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

I suggest a series called Twin Tails its a lesss common series that really hasn't gotten the respect it deserves in my opinion its rather silly, but so good.

You may also wish to check out Persona 5 thee animation it was a great series.

Oh seen Ep  1 of twin tails really liked it but forgot to put it down on my list of watching so I forgot Iw as watching it.... IMA FINISh It

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greeneyes said:

Oh seen Ep  1 of twin tails really liked it but forgot to put it down on my list of watching so I forgot Iw as watching it.... IMA FINISh It

Oh yes you won't be disappointed at least in the humor department. It is awesome thats for sure.

9 minutes ago, allanzurk said:

Death Note.

I just loved it so much .

It was just amazing.

You can try, I thing you are gonna like that.

Seen it and did like it

I highly suggest creating an anime list at myanimelist.net or anilist.co; both free and useful to have.

As for recommendations: 

I see that you've seen Fullmetal Alchemist; you need to watch this one: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Hunter x Hunter 2011 

My Hero Academia 

Made in Abyss (Don't judge just watch)

Erased (I didn't like the ending but I liked the journey getting there).

Psycho-Pass (I personally didn't like the second season as much, but liked the first season) 

Cowboy Bebop 

Shirobako

Yuru Camp

Hibike Euphonium

Kodomo no Omocha 

ef; a tale of memories and ef a tale of melodies (in that order)

Ore Monogatari

Flip Flappers 

Mitsuboshi Colors 

Akatsuki no Yona (Warning anime has cliffhanger ending, but I personally really enjoyed it).

Your Lie in April

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Daily Lives of High School Boys

Toradora (Make sure to watch the end credit for the finale when you get there some people miss it).

Usagi Drop (Don't read the manga)

Amaama to Inazuma

Violet Evergarden

A Silent Voice (Movie)

Wolf Children (Movie) 

Kokoro Connect

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

ReLife

A Place Further then the Universe

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Senki Zesshou Symphogear (Four seasons 1 on the way. Animation is a bit rough animation wise but gets better as it goes on).

Honobono Log

Non Non Biyori

Gakkou-Gurashi (Don't read the genres or summary of this one spoilers everywhere)

Sakamichi no Apollon

Grand Blue

• Agree 1

On 12/15/2018 at 12:25 PM, Anime.ink said:

Guilty Crown 

Kill la kill

Fairy tail

Seen them and enjoyed them!

3 hours ago, Book Lover said:

I highly suggest creating an anime list at myanimelist.net or anilist.co; both free and useful to have.

As for recommendations: 

I see that you've seen Fullmetal Alchemist; you need to watch this one: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Hunter x Hunter 2011 

My Hero Academia 

Psycho-Pass (I personally didn't like the second season as much, but liked the first season) 

Cowboy Bebop 

Shirobako

Yuru Camp

Hibike Euphonium

Kodomo no Omocha 

Ore Monogatari

Flip Flappers 

Mitsuboshi Colors 

Akatsuki no Yona (Warning anime has cliffhanger ending, but I personally really enjoyed it).

Your Lie in April

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Toradora (Make sure to watch the end credit for the finale when you get there some people miss it).

Amaama to Inazuma

Violet Evergarden

A Silent Voice (Movie)

Wolf Children (Movie) 

Kokoro Connect

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

ReLife

Senki Zesshou Symphogear (Four seasons 1 on the way. Animation is a bit rough animation wise but gets better as it goes on).

Honobono Log

Non Non Biyori

Gakkou-Gurashi (Don't read the genres or summary of this one spoilers everywhere)

Sakamichi no Apollon

Grand Blue

Will def check them out!

One I that I just finished and strongly recommend trying out is Hanada Shounen-shi. It's about a boy who has a near-death experience that enables him to talk to ghosts, who then bother him into helping with their unfinished business.

[mal type=anime id=2004]

4 hours ago, Dis said:

One I that I just finished and strongly recommend trying out is Hanada Shounen-shi. It's about a boy who has a near-death experience that enables him to talk to ghosts, who then bother him into helping with their unfinished business.

Another one with a vaguely similar theme is Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (psychic detective Yakumo) about a guy who can see & talk to the spirits of people who have died and solve their murders.  I liked the ET.

[mal type=anime id=7662]

On 12/25/2018 at 4:09 AM, Book Lover said:

As for recommendations: 

Hunter x Hunter 2011 

My Hero Academia 

Cowboy Bebop 

Shirobako

Yuru Camp

Hibike Euphonium

Kodomo no Omocha 

Ore Monogatari

Flip Flappers 

Mitsuboshi Colors 

Your Lie in April

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Amaama to Inazuma

Violet Evergarden

A Silent Voice (Movie)

Wolf Children (Movie) 

Kokoro Connect

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

ReLife

Honobono Log

Non Non Biyori

Sakamichi no Apollon

Grand Blue

There's some good choices there.

But are you serious about recommending Kokoro Connect? Which is surely a contender for the title of worse anime series ever made.

• Agree 1