Jump to content
Mysteria

Greetings

Recommended Posts

HI i'm roxy and I do enjoy anime's but like horror and and action with a good story plot, i'm in my mid 20's

I also have a mopad and I watch movies and exercising. please follow me if you wish I don't mind company

but if you enjoy a conversation i'm happy to engage.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mysteria said:

HI i'm roxy and I do enjoy anime's but like horror and and action with a good story plot, i'm in my mid 20's

I also have a mopad and I watch movies and exercising. please follow me if you wish I don't mind company

but if you enjoy a conversation i'm happy to engage.

hi hi roxy~, welcome to AF-forums ^*^, 

i myself enjoy horror, but its majorly on game's, and would like to play a horror game that would make me scream like a tiny girl looking for my knight in shining armor

i also exercise, but mainly in the form of jogging, but as of late, i haven't done jogging as much, and its all couse of hospital works >.>

hope you have a splendid time in AF-forums~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Oh i like your name and hi roxy

Thanks dear^.^

6 minutes ago, XII360 said:

hi hi roxy~, welcome to AF-forums ^*^, 

i myself enjoy horror, but its majorly on game's, and would like to play a horror game that would make me scream like a tiny girl looking for my knight in shining armor

i also exercise, but mainly in the form of jogging, but as of late, i haven't done jogging as much, and its all couse of hospital works >.>

hope you have a splendid time in AF-forums~!

Me too lol, my personal favorite game is resident evil also parasite eve; for me horror movies will do that. oh god I like jogging I also yoga

and cardio for sure thank you I hope I meet nice friends and get some her as well :))

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your welcome and also i played parasite eve and silent hill but not a big fan of re i keep being eaten by the zombies even before i shoot them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Your welcome and also i played parasite eve and silent hill but not a big fan of re i keep being eaten by the zombies even before i shoot them lol

Silent hill ooo I love that game though some levels were hard for me, aw a few re games I had major troubles with had to get

my friend to tell me how to beat it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mysteria said:

Silent hill ooo I love that game though some levels were hard for me, aw a few re games I had major troubles with had to get

my friend to tell me how to beat it.

Echo night was also hard to play since no weapons to use 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Echo night was also hard to play since no weapons to use 

I know right you just look for items and open doors find other stuff it's odd but a good puzzle game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mysteria said:

I also have a mopad

Hi Roxy, nice to meet you.

Is a mopad like something you ride on? I'm really sorry if it's a dumb question.

Hope to see you around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mysteria said:

I know right you just look for items and open doors find other stuff it's odd but a good puzzle game

And to help some ghost to cross over even

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Roxy, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Feel free to message me or any other member if you want to talk. We're all pretty nice people here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Hi Roxy, nice to meet you.

Is a mopad like something you ride on? I'm really sorry if it's a dumb question.

Hope to see you around!

lol it's not don't worry yes it's like a miniature motorcycle, thank you if you ever wish to talk please drop on by :)

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

Welcome Roxy :)

Thank you so much^-^

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

And to help some ghost to cross over even

Hehe oh yea don't forget sometimes you travel to the past.

58 minutes ago, Nono said:

Hi Roxy, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Feel free to message me or any other member if you want to talk. We're all pretty nice people here.

Thank you for the warm greetings, I will defiantly and don't forget to drop by if you wish to chat with me also; my door is open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello roxy and welcome to AF. Anime is the best. I personally have always loved it since I was little. Hope you have a great time at here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. See you around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Roxy! I am also new! Im a big chicken with horror movies but love the adrenaline when watching. RE2 was my favorite and loved parasite eve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Metalslug said:

Hi Roxy! I am also new! Im a big chicken with horror movies but love the adrenaline when watching. RE2 was my favorite and loved parasite eve.

Hi, I can tolerate a lot but not overly creepy you know; awesome you have my taste in gaming :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your "real" name is cute, hi it's good to see you here ashe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XIII said:

Your "real" name is cute, hi it's good to see you here ashe.

Thanks ; ) and thank you Claire or lightning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×