I'm Crevanille.

Crevanille

32 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

I hope to get along with everyone and i'm glad to be here. 

Nice to meet you! And Welcome to AF btw how do you pronounce your name?

18 hours ago, Kanamesensei said:

Welcome to AF!  I am new too!

Awesome. Seems like well already have something in common. Welcome to the forum Kanamesensei. :)

18 hours ago, Mysteria said:

Hi it's nice to meet you, and have a good time also happy holidays.

Yeah absolutely. Hope the holidays are nice to you. Time like this should really be cherished right? People are really happy when holidays roll around since your surrounded by family you know?

18 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums Crevanille :)

Thank you for the warm greeting. I appreciate it.

16 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Hi hi new person glad you decided to join us have fun here with us all

I hope so too. Thanks for the greeting. :)

16 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hello there and welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time and if you need anything, or wanna just chat feel free to let me know.

Yeah thanks. I might take you up on that offer in the future; and the same applies to me if you need to talk.  In the meantime, I appreciate the warm greeting and hopefully this place will feel like home. Happy holidays to everyone on the board. Cherish the time you get to spend with family.

By the way: for those that are feeling alone on the holidays, no matter the situation, try to draw strength from the last memory you had. And if you can't remember that last memory; make one up. Happiness eludes a lot of us on the holiday so people who don't have it must draw it from somewhere. Anywhere. Memories, photos, music, old heirlooms.

Well I said my piece.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crevanille said:

Awesome. Seems like well already have something in common. Welcome to the forum Kanamesensei. :)

Yeah absolutely. Hope the holidays are nice to you. Time like this should really be cherished right? People are really happy when holidays roll around since your surrounded by family you know?

Thank you for the warm greeting. I appreciate it.

I hope so too. Thanks for the greeting. :)

Yeah thanks. I might take you up on that offer in the future; and the same applies to me if you need to talk.  In the meantime, I appreciate the warm greeting and hopefully this place will feel like home. Happy holidays to everyone on the board. Cherish the time you get to spend with family.

By the way: for those that are feeling alone on the holidays, no matter the situation, try to draw strength from the last memory you had. And if you can't remember that last memory; make one up. Happiness eludes a lot of us on the holiday so people who don't have it must draw it from somewhere. Anywhere. Memories, photos, music, old heirlooms.

Well I said my piece.

no prob glad to have you here with us.