Lucid Dream

Greeneyes

Have you ever entered a Lucid Dream? A dream where you can control the world around you?

What did you do?

I have never been in one but I am trying to enter one.. No luck...

Yes, I have actually though it was a long time ago when I meditated multiple times a day. I actually have a book at home on astral projection and part of it is getting you to the lucid dreaming stage.  Just haven't had the time to really devote to it. What have you been trying so far? I might have had some recently, at home actually. I think because when I'm home I completely relax which really helps you get there. My memory of them is pretty hazy however. If I don't write it down, it disappears within 12 hours for me. 

Oh yes I have had those many times. I had one where I literally was in a minecraft world and basially had the power of world edit at my finger tips. It was honestly pretty fun.

I also have had though not to commonly what is called a floated dream which is when you feel yourself moving while dreaming and you often wake up uncomfortably.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, Greeneyes said:

Have you ever entered a Lucid Dream? A dream where you can control the world around you?

What did you do?

I have never been in one but I am trying to enter one.. No luck...

Yeah. Kinda.

I had a dream of a hostile Eddy Murphy ready for a fight. I was going for a punch then realized when I woke up, I had punched a door. Realist dream ever.

It's funny since I like Eddy Murphy.