I need the help of all you Senpais out there

Brunji

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I want to say that I am so glad I found this forum. A lot of helpful and interesting content!

I just got (really) into Anime and it's overwhelming how much there is out there! Before these last 2-3 weeks, all I had watched was Inuyasha (only a few episodes) and that was 10 years ago, when I was 13.

I have now watched Death Note, Berserk (old one) and am currently watching Inuyasha (still not even halfway through! :D). I just love these 3 stories so much!

Some friends of mine have given me a few recommendations but I am looking for a few more!

What are some really good Anime stories?

Thank you!

Some similarities to series you mentioned:       Monster; Code Geass; Ushio & Tora; Overlord; Claymore; Goblin Slayer; Broken Blade

Some personal favorites/must sees: Cowboy Bebop; Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood; My Hero Academia; Trigun

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Some similarities to series you mentioned:       Monster; Code Geass; Ushio & Tora; Overlord; Claymore; Goblin Slayer; Broken Blade

Some personal favorites/must sees: Cowboy Bebop; Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood; My Hero Academia; Trigun

Much appreciated!!

Rin-ne is by the same group that did Inuyasha so I highly advise you check it out.  Other than that, some old ones you might want to catch would be Outlaw Star, Moribito, Escaflowne...  some newer ones I'd recommend would be Log Horizon, Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, and Beyond the Boundary

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Rin-ne is by the same group that did Inuyasha so I highly advise you check it out.  Other than that, some old ones you might want to catch would be Outlaw Star, Moribito, Escaflowne...  some newer ones I'd recommend would be Log Horizon, Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, and Beyond the Boundary

Already checked the synopses and all of those look really interesting! Much appreciated!!

Edited by Brunji
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 7:43 PM, Brunji said:

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I want to say that I am so glad I found this forum. A lot of helpful and interesting content!

I just got (really) into Anime and it's overwhelming how much there is out there! Before these last 2-3 weeks, all I had watched was Inuyasha (only a few episodes) and that was 10 years ago, when I was 13.

I have now watched Death Note, Berserk (old one) and am currently watching Inuyasha (still not even halfway through! :D). I just love these 3 stories so much!

Some friends of mine have given me a few recommendations but I am looking for a few more!

What are some really good Anime stories?

Thank you!

Fairy tail

Beelzebub

Since you are pretty new, I am just going to go ahead and recommend random genres so you can get a little bit of everything. Toradora, psycho pass, Durarara (and Baccano but I didn't actually see that one so I can't really recommend it), 91 days, and a personal favorite of mine, True Tears.