Who is the craziest person you ever met?

LunaC

When i was younger (I think 9 or 10) i was in a corn maze and there was a girl (lets call her Alex) so Alex was in the corn maze with me being normal until out of nowhere she screams fire at the top of her lungs for a solid for a minute or so. I don't remember much because that was a while ago. to this day i dont know if she was kicked out

Tell me AF who is the craziest person you met?

My mother in law for sure. She is not someone I can handle on a regular basis at the risk of sounding like a horrid after school special I can say that with full honesty she is trouble. Won't be going into much detail though.

• 4 weeks later...

I worked at a rehab facility for criminals; I saw a fair share of... interesting fellows.

But I will never forget the guy who smacked his face against the window in his door, over and over and over, while making direct eye contact with you. It was kinda creepy.

On 12/23/2018 at 2:18 AM, LunaC said:

When i was younger (I think 9 or 10) i was in a corn maze and there was a girl (lets call her Alex) so Alex was in the corn maze with me being normal until out of nowhere she screams fire at the top of her lungs for a solid for a minute or so. I don't remember much because that was a while ago. to this day i dont know if she was kicked out

Tell me AF who is the craziest person you met?

...do we count ourselves ?,  if so, god damn im the craziest person i've met

i mean, who talks to themselves, pats themself in the head before sleeping, and goes happy go lucky as if theres no problem, when sh*ts clearly lit fam (everythings going south)

coughmecough

12 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

My fiance 😂😂😂 Don't get me wrong, I still love him.

That sounds like the good sort of crazy at least the kind I was referring to was the not so god kind. I honestly feel I could write a book no a book series about my fiance's mom.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HanaApril said:

I met a lot of crazy people over the years so I really can't say just one I've met. 

Sounds fun, or at the very least it makes for some fun stories to tell later.

2 hours ago, HanaApril said:

@ArchieKun Yes, that is true. 

For me I just try to let people be who they are. If they, and I truly don't get along then best to just be as respectful as possible if being around them is mandatory. Though presently I am surrounded by a great group of friends here on AF, and in real life too. I worked for a little while to remove what toxicity I could from my life.

• Like 1